Normie: Your girl forced you to not wear a condom and now she’s pregnant and wants an abortion, what do you do?

6’3chadlite

6’3chadlite

Doing the griddy
Chad: I won’t let her get an abortion. Bitch has no right to murder our unborn child. My good genes shall prosper! She gets what she deserved.

Woke Libtard: Abortion is her right! She can choose if she wants to kill a fetus it doesn’t matter if she chose unprotected sex #womenlivesmatter

Incel: I don’t care because she wouldn’t want my dick anywhere near her in the first place. But even if she did then I would pull out my condoms that I always keep in my pockets (it’s a good talking point when it ‘accidentally’ slips out plus it boosts my SMV a little because it shows that I have sex so much that I’ve got to keep my johnnies on me at all times) and would proceed to smash so that I can fuck foids without spreading incel genes but whilst getting laid and ascending with surgeries.

True story

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
chad 2: does the abortion himself and receives molochs earthly blessings

• Woah
Reactions: 6’3chadlite
I’ve had a few ‘missed period’ scares. Women hate condoms. They ask me; ‘What are you going to do?’. I always say ‘Start looking for baby clothes.’. That pleases them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and 6’3chadlite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back