Normiemaxxing might be legit in the end of the day

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Haircut, clothes etc. might not make you gl but these things can influence in which pigeonhole people put you. I've been asked whether I was a rocker (member of a biker gang lol) and if I was a fan of metal music only because I have long hair. I've also been accused of illegally spraying graffiti onto subway trains.

Clothing and hairstyle might be more important than I previously thought - not in a way that they would significantly improve one's looks but because people will always (subconciously) put labels on you and might misjudge you if you dress in an unfortunate way and/or have the wrong haircut.

Ik this has been discussed ten-thousand times

Faggot ville population op its actually quite pleasant here 5876446

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 3202 and bassfreak
Spraying graffiti illegal :
Low inhib high T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Haircut, clothes etc. might not make you gl but these things can influence in which pigeonhole people put you. I've been asked whether I was a rocker (member of a biker gang lol) and if I was a fan of metal music only because I have long hair. I've also been accused of illegally spraying graffiti onto subway trains.

Clothing and hairstyle are more important than I might have thought - not in a way that they would significantly improve one's looks but because people will always (subconciously) put labels on you and might misjudge you if you dress in an unfortunate way and/or have the wrong haircut.

Ik this has been discussed ten-thousand times

View attachment 196815
(ik its old af)

Literally just listen to migos all day every day. It will slowly turn ur brain more and more nt day by day every day. Be careful tho. Once u start this therapy it is hard to go back. Extremely hard to return ur brain to the previous state. This method is used by the top 1% to brainwashes masses in America.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, EckhartTollemaxx and Peachy
(ik its old af)

Literally just listen to migos all day every day. It will slowly turn ur brain more and more nt day by day every day. Be careful tho. Once u start this therapy it is hard to go back. Extremely hard to return ur brain to the previous state. This method is used by the top 1% to brainwashes masses in America.

The blackpill is irreversible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
(ik its old af)

I couldn't listen more than 10 seconds without getting annoyed.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 1973
If you are at least 5/10, its not advisable. You are losing niche potential for becoming more unremarkable.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, hebbewem and Deleted member 3202
Can't do it. Tried in college only to fail miserably.

Edit:
Lol I thought you were talking about NT maxxing. When it comes to clothes I'm very stylish and often get compliments on that.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
If you are at least 5/10, its not advisable. You are losing niche potential for becoming more unremarkable.
By "normiemaxxing" I mean simply caring more about the way you dress and your haircut, not trying to look like everyone else. Because these things are normies' looksmaxxes.

are you saying that having niche appeal is better than having universal appeal?

Can't do it. Tried in college only to fail miserably.

Edit:
Lol I thought you were talking about NT maxxing. When it comes to clothes I'm very stylish and often get compliments on that.
That's what happens if people comment after reading only the title lol

By "normiemaxxing" I mean simply caring more about the way you dress and your haircut, not trying to look like everyone else. Because these things are normies' looksmaxxes.
I mean cutting your long hair might be bad. The point where going "agaisnt normie" begins to be a failo is if your example, on top of your long hair you went around covered in spikes or something.
No, but having niche appeal version sometimes would yield results better than your own universal appeal version. Know so many punks, skinheads or other "alternative guys" that would get so much less girls if they didnt go niche

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Thread so shit i risked getting banned bro, legit shittiest fucking regurgitaded thread ive evrr seen, thread so shitty i took 1g adderal.and ur thread maxe me sleep

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Bewusst
Yeah there's a perfume store that I Always go to to get my Gucci perfume and i've been there in all kinds of outfits depending on what I was doing that day, If I go there in sweatpants, non-brand shirt with stains on it, tousled hair and frayed old shoes the staff is literally stalking me and drop whatever they're doing to keep an eye on me.

Whenever i've gone there after doing something important and wearing an expensive brand shirt, nice jeans, having a classy haircut and my cleanest/nicest shoes the staff greet me cordially and let me walk around without minding me at all.

Everybody should try this to learn the importance of style and fashion tbh.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Bewusst and Deleted member 3202
Thread so shit i risked getting banned bro, legit shittiest fucking regurgitaded thread ive evrr seen, thread so shitty i took 1g adderal.and ur thread maxe me sleep
Thanks
Yeah there's a perfume store that I Always go to to get my Gucci perfume and i've been there in all kinds of outfits depending on what I was doing that day, If I go there in sweatpants, non-brand shirt with stains on it, tousled hair and frayed old shoes the staff is literally stalking me and drop whatever they're doing to keep an eye on me.

Whenever i've gone there after doing something important and wearing an expensive brand shirt, nice jeans, having a classy haircut and my cleanest/nicest shoes the staff greet me cordially and let me walk around without minding me at all.

Everybody should try this to learn the importance of style and fashion tbh.
And looks are just one way of manipulating people. There's so many different ways which haven't even been talked about here (yet).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Absolutely. If you’re not universally/generically good looking (most people aren’t let’s be honest) you’re better off running a niche of some sort

Thanks

And looks are just one way of manipulating people. There's so many different ways which haven't even been talked about here (yet).
Yet....?