Normies 100% overestimate the number of healthy couples out there.

P

PatriceLumumba

Bronze
I often hear normies claim that if you go outside, you'll see tons of happy-looking couples, but I completely disagree. Especially amongst younger generations a guy and a girl walking together doesn't mean anything. They could be friends, they could be brothers and sisters, they could be on their first date and she plans on ghosting him afterwards. Being seen with a woman does not mean that a guy is in a relationship. Women love having the masculine presence of a man without sexual attraction. Many of my female friends intentionally try to make contact when we're in public even though they're not attracted to me at all.

Let's say that they are a couple, we have no idea how good the relationship actually is. Just because they're smiling in public does not mean she's actually attracted to him or in love. This applies to older couples 25-35 years old, but it's entirely possible that she's only with him for beta-buxx benefits and sees him as the oofy doofy cuck that he is. She only fucks him once in a blue moon.

Telling someone to go outside and look at couples will not prove anything about the state of modern relationships. Just from evaluating my normie friend group, I can tell you that most women have a revolving door of men in their lives, while most men are just chronically single. The revolving door for women is made up of the few top-tier men out there who hop from girl to girl.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, watah and Darkeningstar
If I see a male-female pair I assume they are together, but it depends, not always, and it's generally fair to consider that to be the case. This is valid when considering in general, of course there are exceptions.

On the healthiness of the relationship there is much to be said.

Last edited:
If I seen this foid walking with this homo-erectus in person I would assume she's a dirty self hating mudshark who fucks homo-erectus but actually he is just some guy from her uni course that she for some reason hangs out with.
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN BE WILLING TO BE SEEN IN PUBLIC WITH HIM THOUGH YOU STUPID CUNT
Imagine the shame of walking down the street with the equivalent looks level black foid, it would be any absolute giga failo yet foids dont see themselves as being giga failoed for doing it? How little self awareness do they have?