normies act like you’re crazy when you tell them you’re trying to get lean as a skinnyfatcel

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
how can my body be fine the way it is if I have love handles and no six pack?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 19174 and 9 others
ur a moron if you listen to the people around you who are also retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166, Danish_Retard, UltimateMan and 6 others
you are a retard if you fall for the natty gymcelling meme.

they don't want u to ascend and they probably are fat themselvbes

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, copemaxxeer, Deleted member 21192 and 1 other person
they're right, as a skinny fat you have to gain some fucking muscle, bulk up and gain weight and strength, only then you can become lean. If you're skinny fat then you most likely have shitty hormones and metabolic adaptations that make you burn muscle and accumulate fat, you have to go into caloric surplus in order to overcome it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 21166, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
they're right, as a skinny fat you have to gain some fucking muscle, bulk up and gain weight and strength, only then you can become lean. If you're skinny fat then you most likely have shitty hormones and metabolic adaptations that make you burn muscle and accumulate fat, you have to go into caloric surplus in order to overcome it

I’d rather max out and maintain my noob gains while cutting first and not have to be uncomfortably fat for a year+. I HATE the way my face looks bloated

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: asterosprite, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 21393
I’d rather max out and maintain my noob gains while cutting first and not have to be uncomfortably fat for a year+. I HATE the way my face looks bloated
enjoy staying small DYEL forever

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, ItsOverCel and Deleted member 21393
I’d rather look naturally athletic than like I lift tbh
he’s not wrong but i’ve also been skinny fat and i hate it. considering i was living the neet lifestyle the major changes to be made were obvious, and could not result in anything but improvement

there’s a carb hater on here who says he wished he would have cut first when he started lifting, find him and see if his experience will be useful

how can my body be fine the way it is if I have love handles and no six pack?
People dont want you to ascend, even your own family 🤯

spoiler: you won't, you will look like shit if you don't bulk

You have a skewed perception of what constitutes an attractive body. As long as you’re lean, have a good shoulder to waist/hip ratio and your upper torso/arms fill out a medium shirt, you’re good. or at least definitely better off than a fat perma bulker

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
Your typical Tyrone/Rico who’s slaying all the Latina baddies in the hood wears a small/medium

I’d rather look naturally athletic than like I lift tbh
you are a fucking idiot if you think you could look like a 'bodybuilder' by lifting 5kg 10kg dumbells for a year or two

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you are a fucking idiot if you think you could look like a 'bodybuilder' by lifting 5kg 10kg dumbells for a year or two

My bicep curl is 30 lbs, stop trying to violate

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel and szolliontaraelis