Normies and hair

jué

jué

0%Love
Normies and hair

Normies base their entire appeal on their hair, shit I remember that a while ago I showed a guy a video of a pettyboy who all the hairstyles look good on, and he responded with "wow because he has long hair, all the hairstyles look good on him." the styles" damn I responded to his blue piller comment with "uhm it looks good on him because he's attractive" and he just lowered his head towards his phone, his last hopes were shattered when I noticed my comment in his eyes.

Or another story, about a month ago I went to the barbershop to get my hair cut, there were 3 normies there, they were about 20 years old from what I heard, the MDFs are the typical ones who talk loudly and think they're cool, so the start begins. first to cut his hair and says "do me something like that" and proceeds to show a picture of a handsome guy to the barber, damn the barber did an excellent job, but he's a barber not a surgeon obviously the son of a bitch looked super bad afterwards of that, and his friends took photos of him to make fun of him, then the other 2 passed and they got the same result, that idiots think they can look like the models in the JFL photos:lul:

Then I went to cut my hair, while I looked in the mirror and appreciated my jaw, cheekbones, eyes and how defined my face is,

I thought poor idiots, even their last chance to supposedly "look pretty" doesn't work for them.

Afterwards I asked the barber some questions about my face and head type, to feed my ego.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, cannotbeasked and slavicpsycho
"Oh god, my jawline will look defined if I get this cut":feelskek:

DNR hair is law

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and jué
So you were the midget that kept staring at us in the barbershop huh. Now that you’ve made a thread on us I’ll make sure there’s never a booster chair again in that barbershop nigger good luck getting a haircut there

• Hmm...
Reactions: jué
So you were the midget that kept staring at us in the barbershop huh. Now that you’ve made a thread on us I’ll make sure there’s never a booster chair again in that barbershop nigger good luck getting a haircut there
Nigga what the hell are you talking about? He was taller than those faggots jfl, oh guys we have an ethnic on the forum, at least those faggots were:lul:

• WTF
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Nigga what the hell are you talking about? He was taller than those faggots jfl, oh guys we have an ethnic on the forum, at least those faggots were:lul:
Don’t you remember me? I defended you when you were a greycel and you don’t even entertain my larp. Brutal as fuck

Don’t you remember me? I defended you when you were a greycel and you don’t even entertain my larp. Brutal as fuck
Sorry nigga, I thought you were serious jfl, maybe I'm just mad now, sorryyyyy

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
holy fucking based. If you’re ugly, avoid fades at all cost

• JFL
Reactions: jué