Normies are actually all black/redpilled somewhat

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
in class today me and my classmates were talking about how u can’t trust a girl etc. I was talking about how one of them needs to wisen up because his girl lives in another country, and then he said I look untrustworthy/low trust. The other then said he wouldn’t trust me with anything jfl

then guess what graph he pulls up? JFL

normies are secretly blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
Some are but they just live their lives and dont talk about it, they dont need to discover it through sites and shit.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, AlexHeally, Petsmart and 5 others
Some are but they just live their lives and dont talk about it, they dont need to discover it through sites and shit.
it’s pretty much just common sense but i think the fact he felt comfortable enough to bring that up to his classmates shows that normies aren’t so different to how blackpillers are

i think it shows that all this looks theory and blackpill stuff on looks is becoming really popular

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, middayshowers, Chadelite and 2 others
This is normal stuff you can read on dailymail

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 3328, middayshowers and 4 others
it’s pretty much just common sense but i think the fact he felt comfortable enough to bring that up to his classmates shows that normies aren’t so different to how blackpillers are

i think it shows that all this looks theory and blackpill stuff on looks is becoming really popular
This is normal stuff you can read on dailymail

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Tbqh what he talked about isn't that earth shattering or complex but I feel you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Chadelite and turkproducer
Tbqh what he talked about isn't that earth shattering or complex but I feel you
yeah i just never hear normies mention stuff like this. ofc anyone can look at the graph and say which one looks more trustworthy, it’s just odd to think that he has probably looked all this shit up, and even stumbled across on blackpill/PSL sites betore

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Chadelite and LordNorwood
yeah i just never hear normies mention stuff like this. ofc anyone can look at the graph and say which one looks more trustworthy, it’s just odd to think that he has probably looked all this shit up, and even stumbled across on blackpill/PSL sites betore
Idk bro like the other poster said this is pretty basic stuff that you could probably find on buzzfeed or some shit. Doesn't mean that he has looked this up or gone on sites. It's not exactly esoteric knowledge is what I'm saying, @ me when a normie talks about lefort 3 or says the phrase "midface" or "eye area"

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Idk bro like the other poster said this is pretty basic stuff that you could probably find on buzzfeed or some shit. Doesn't mean that he has looked this up or gone on sites. It's not exactly esoteric knowledge is what I'm saying, @ me when a normie talks about lefort 3 or says the phrase "midface" or "eye area"
he said my eyes looked untrustworthy when i asked “what about my face”

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Holy shit

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
Holy shit
i think users here don’t understand that this is not the normal type of shit 17/18 year olds speak about at high school jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, IWantToMax, Deleted member 3195 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Chadelite
Most people are blackPilled.

its just taboo to speak about it openly

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, turkproducer and Deleted member 685
Most people are blackPilled.

its just taboo to speak about it openly
WOMEN ARE OPPURTINISTS FRONTING AS ROMANTICS

MEN ARE ROMANTICS FRONTING AS OPPURTUNISTS

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Chadelite
how old are you op? jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
wy does this forum care so much about normies???

because i wanted to understand more, and i realized zoomers are getting more redpilled

cian---ers and fbi can suck both my cuck, keep barking son
@turkproducer knows abt feds he dealt with some ngl tbh gangster

• JFL
thats some normie psychology blog shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
jfl. i’ve noticed people used the word normie for people they don’t know. like ofc when you don’t someone you will assume they’re NPC and bash them for being a normie.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Swolepenisman
Essentially they are since it's nature.
Thier brains just copes.
I think tinder really did break alot of walls.

• +1
Essentially they are since it's nature.
Thier brains just copes.
I think tinder really did break alot of walls.
agreed bro. it’s all so tedious, everything is an uphill battle

men aren’t worth shit unless very rich/successful with decent looks, or top tier genes and average lifestyle

agreed bro. it’s all so tedious, everything is an uphill battle

men aren’t worth shit unless very rich/successful with decent looks, or top tier genes and average lifestyle
Yup.
Hey man, it actually worked since we are pretty much dominating the planet.

• JFL
Everyone is blackpilled in that they know that looks matter somewhat. Where blue pill logic comes in is believing that looks are low in the priority list for women, or that average Ted Mosby looks are fine

• +1