Normies are all NPCs

SaintSchizzo

SaintSchizzo

Since we're all going to die
Normies are straight up NPCs they follow the same script over and over. They go through life, mindlessly doing what society expects, and pretending to have deep conversations. "Be confident You are perfect the way you are!!" all their cope is some hollow cringe stuff they saw from the internet. They don’t question anything, just follow the herd like programmed robots. It’s like they’re incapable of thinking for themselves or doing anything outside the box. Everything about them is predictable, their opinions, interests, and even how they act on social media.

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Acion, Jova and 1 other person
Normies are straight up NPCs they follow the same script over and over. They go through life, mindlessly doing what society expects, and pretending to have deep conversations. "Be confident You are perfect the way you are!!" all their cope is some hollow cringe stuff they saw from the internet. They don’t question anything, just follow the herd like programmed robots. It’s like they’re incapable of thinking for themselves or doing anything outside the box. Everything about them is predictable, their opinions, interests, and even how they act on social media.
So what u gonna do about that

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
-npc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and UZB_Strebl
water

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, LuckyBeast and UZB_Strebl
i actually thought about this - how are these people even real?

no deep thoughts, no interesting hobbies, no taste, no music style, no fashion, no knowledge, no niche facts, nothing

just pure robots, following the same thing over and over again, do you think they are genuine robots? theres no way they are real

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dreamcake1mo and polio
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, LuckyBeast, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
Pov: I didn't read anything cause he's a greycel
Like there’s this dude named zeto who asked if he old enough to start “zygo smashing” because he’s 15 like u can’t make this shit up lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
Like there’s this dude named zeto who asked if he old enough to start “zygo smashing” because he’s 15 like u can’t make this shit up lmfao
Yeah i saw jfl, 95% of my ignored are greycel btw i'm sick of reading their retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Yeah i saw jfl, 95% of my ignored are greycel btw i'm sick of reading their retarded thread
I don’t ignore there threads man black pill has got even bigger but at same time dwindled down since last year I feel like

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Normies don't know the real word, they are low iq and still have years to go until they accept blackpill

I honestly hope they descend and commit suicide