NORMIES ARE ANALYZING RATIOS NOW

Monobloc

Monobloc

E-Surgeon
The most fucking NT yt girl I know, plays vb, loves beach, etc. Yesterday I overheard her discussing facial thirds with her friends and I think they were scrolling through niggas as one of them even said "Ew what's wrong with his chin"

Hoeflation is only going to take a sharp rise from here, thanks a lot @SyrianPsycho you utter deathnicumcel cuck

@Michael Myers @seethe @gooner23 @northern mogger @murdah @ketamin

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lirevk, ElTruecel, Michael Myers and 13 others
No ping no care !
Kys op :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, User28823, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
The most fucking NT yt girl I know, plays vb, loves beach, etc. Yesterday I overheard her discussing facial thirds with her friends and I think they were scrolling through niggas as one of them even said "Ew what's wrong with his chin"

Hoeflation is only going to take a sharp rise from here, thanks a lot @SyrianPsycho you utter deathnicumcel cuck

@SyrianPsycho
I would stomp the skulls of your entire worthless family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your whore mom chokes her disgusting long mid face on my big Han cock just like your females did to my Han conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy fuck rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, poopoohead, nope and 6 others
@SyrianPsycho
Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Han seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot pigskin subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Your nearing extinction race is genetically inferior to mine in every conceivable aspect and the gap is only getting bigger and bigger at an astounding rate. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, your fucking place under your Han master you disgusting little shitskin faggot. You are a complete genetic dead end autistic shitstain subhuman who will never amount to anything in your entire worthless disgusting shithole life and will die broken, lonely, and unloved.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Monobloc, pig_face and Deleted member 52452
>women judge men over facial attractivness
>looks into the camera

• JFL
Reactions: Lirevk and Monobloc
tbh facial thirds was like an asian ass harmony tool my grandma was talking about that shit 10 years ago :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Costcosuperstore, fuse and 1 other person
@SyrianPsycho
I would stomp the skulls of your entire worthless family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your whore mom chokes her disgusting long mid face on my big Han cock just like your females did to my Han conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy fuck rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.
no you won't

Joever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back