normies are catching on..

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken

we should take some measures to prevent normies from benefiting from this site

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 20064 and 4 others
your are bluepilled if you dont know that tiktok zoomers are mostly blackpilled on looks

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, germanlooks, Indo_Chad and 4 others
Elementary shit, old news. oh no he was talkin bout ME as avg looking guy whatever shall i do?? CALLED OUT

we should take some measures to prevent normies from benefiting from this site

This nigga talking about this shit, while wearing that rag on his head:ROFLMAO:. He is deliberately making himself look bald.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, szolliontaraelis, germanlooks and 4 others
This nigga talking about this shit, while wearing that rag on his head:ROFLMAO:. He is deliberately making himself look bald.
pov you don't know what a durag is

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Nims
Normies call it pretty privilege

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Dystopian, szolliontaraelis and 3 others
everyone is instrinsically blackpilled,its just that people dont like saying you look ugly to each other.also the reason why pinkmirror started overrating,ugly niggas got a 3 score and started reporting.now it gives me a 10 and chico a 8 jfl

everyone is instrinsically blackpilled,its just that people dont like saying you look ugly to each other.also the reason why pinkmirror started overrating,ugly niggas got a 3 score and started reporting.now it gives me a 10 and chico a 8 jfl
people on tiktok will comment on ugly deformed fat people's posts and be like "you're GORGEOUS GIRL 😍❤️" it's so dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20835
No one can listen to black people talk with a british accent and not want to strangle them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, owlofathena and 2 others
normies reactions to incel shit

ethnic/white incel says some incel shit: :rage::rage:

black nigga says some incel shit: :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
We live in the most blackpilled generation of all.
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
We live in the most blackpilled generation of all.
It’s over
yet the majority of people are still too ugly and lazy to do anything about their looks

yet the majority of people are still too ugly and lazy to do anything about their looks
Because we are also the most lazy and internet addicted generation

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 16683
This is why you need to get invasive surgery, as normies are too scared to do it and therefore it is the only thing that will give you a big edge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
it's fine most normies will never be willing to hardmaxx anyway

This is why you need to get invasive surgery, as normies are too scared to do it and therefore it is the only thing that will give you a big edge.
when i get bimax it's over for everyone

Henrycavill11765760115org marked
Henrycavill11980755469fin marked

before is 7.8 after is 8.2:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20835
do you know how fucking autistic you sound when you're attempting to hide this site from "normies" or anything regarding looks. the reality is that you're socially inept and ugly, you will never be good looking, to try and cut down those who are ready to overcome their current situation is the task of someone who is subconsciously admitting their inferiority.

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry
Everybody unconsciously knows that looks matter.

With social media exposure being such a huge part of everyone's lives now, and including the fact that less and less guys are getting laid, it's a natural response that more people are looksmaxxing.

But I don't see why anybody would view this as a threat, or detriment to your own ability to compete. People are still fat, and lazy. Even with the popularity of gymcelling now, I see more people working out, yet the majority look like shit because they don't have the drive, discipline, or knowledge to get great results.

People have always been looksmaxxing without being aware of PSL. Especially guys who are socially and sexually successful. They just don't obsess over it like we do here, but they do understand the importance of looks

Tiktok users ruin every other thing on the internet

• +1
Ugly niggers in here thinking they can become human with a few surgeries. You will never fit in.

• +1