Normies are dumb as fuck

Deleted member 5187

Deleted member 5187

Kraken
A girl asked me if I got an haircut cause I look different and better I told her yes lol

What happend since she saw me last:
An actual haircut
Dyed hair, brows and lashes darker
Eyebrows are also thicker now and better shape
Lost 6kg/13lbs mostly fat so face looks better
Got a tan and better colour from beta carotene and astaxanthin
In shoes with bigger soles than normal
Skin looking better
Grew light stubble

Fuck I think I can get my rhino/septo and just cut my hair short and nobody will know why I look different except for hair

Even tho I wont need an excuse as my nose actually need surgery since it's been broken

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Lapuig, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others
nice looksmax bro. I will do rhino as well. I believe rhino+softmaxxing will make me chadlite.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
normies think every change is due to hairstyle or clothes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 5187
nice looksmax bro. I will do rhino as well. I believe rhino+softmaxxing will make me chadlite.
Softmaxing is huge
The fat I lost already makes my jaw and chin look way better
You ain't even trying if not going for 10% bf

Hope rhino will ascend u bro

• Love it
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
bumo

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5187
That's actually very good news.

Think about it... you did all the looksmaxxes and they think the haircut made you better.

Then simps and male normies will pay for a 100 haircuts just to look better than you but they won't. Congratz.

• Love it
That's actually very good news.

Think about it... you did all the looksmaxxes and they think the haircut made you better.

Then simps and male normies will pay for a 100 haircuts just to look better than you but they won't. Congratz.
That's true
I wonder how far one could go before they realise it ain't just a haircut

• +1
Reactions: john2
Great

• +1
You can literally get a wrap around jaw implant to change your entire front profile and the vast majority of normshits won't understand what it is about you that looks better. Same with girls, either you look good to them or you don't. Most people do not understand why person A looks better than person B unless one of them is legit deformed or extremely fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Blackout.xl
You can literally get a wrap around jaw implant to change your entire front profile and the vast majority of normshits won't understand what it is about you that looks better. Same with girls, either you look good to them or you don't. Most people do not understand why person A looks better than person B unless one of them is legit deformed or extremely fat.
Glad you’re back. I’ll summon u in a thread

Guess that's true
Probaly only close family would notice