Normies are far from ugly

P

PatrickBasedman

Iron
Go outside and you will see many dudes with cheekbones,deep set eyes and properly devolped faces
The only things that keep these people from being Chads is maybe coloring and the fact that they don't look striking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19957, ChileanMaxxer and Nick.Harte
normies are 20%+ bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, ChileanMaxxer, Deleted member 31560 and 1 other person
Not sure where you live but all I see is normies on a daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Go outside and you will see many dudes with cheekbones,deep set eyes and properly devolped faces
The only things that keep these people from being Chads is maybe coloring and the fact that they don't look striking.
Nonsense.

Not sure where you live but all I see is normies on a daily basis.
I mean these people would get rated normie here because they don't have top percentile eyes or jaw
But they are still dimorphic

Maybe in the US

70%+ of all adults on the planet are fat to the point it impairs their health regardless of bmi.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and OGJBSLAYER
That's because height is law. This forum is too obsessed with faces when it barely matters, it's all cope. All chicks care about is how many feet tall you stand from the earth and the size of your wallet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Nick.Harte and humanoidsub7
That's because height is law. This forum is too obsessed with faces when it barely matters, it's all cope. All chicks care about is how many feet tall you stand from the earth and the size of your wallet
tall normies dont slay

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
cope. Tall normie will fuck unlike chadlite manlet
ur coping tbh im 6"2 possibly 3 now of i was a 5"9 chadlite i could probably bag my itis but as a mtn its not looking good

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
ur coping tbh
nah I have a slayer count of 3 all from one night stands and I'm completely average, even a little chubby. Best I ever managed was a htb

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
nah I have a slayer count of 3 all from one night stands and I'm completely average, even a little chubby. Best I ever managed was a htb
3 slay count is expected for a normie

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and humanoidsub7
3 slay count is expected for a normie
Impossible for a manlet normie nowadays, maybe ltb if she's extremely drunk but she'd claim rape when she sobers up the next day

Most people are ugly, bug eyes, weak jaws, lack of harmony, lack of forward growth and high bf are all VERY common, these problems are not the exception, they are the rule.

• +1
Impossible for a manlet normie nowadays, maybe ltb if she's extremely drunk but she'd claim rape when she sobers up the next day
you need a normie height to to with a normie face

• +1