Normies are more autistic than incels

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
TikTok skibidi brainrot is worse than what's posted on here. They all also act retarded irl screaming shit like HAK TUA Most normies are autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel, NZb6Air, ALP and 6 others
Not autistic just hiveminded drones that repeat what everyone else repeats

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, DarkTriadBeliever, galvin8101 and 16 others
They're all so retarded they also have a terrible attention span they're all gonna fail in life

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, lemonnz, Primalsplit and 2 others
Theyre low iq

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, ALP, AhappyPill4u and 1 other person
Normies are cattle

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, ALP, AhappyPill4u and 2 others
actually hate the trend rn

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
  • +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and lowtiernormiechad
Nt's are sheep

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, HighTierSubhuman, Primalsplit and 1 other person
TikTok skibidi brainrot is worse than what's posted on here. They all also act retarded irl screaming shit like HAK TUA Most normies are autistic
skibidi toilet is actually funny brother. you just need to understand the story. it has really deep meanings behind the scenes you dont understand. it is only for high iq people. you feel me?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, Primalsplit and noonespecial
You autist they do it ironically :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, HighTierSubhuman, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Normies are the real autists

• +1
Normies are not the real autists.
I am the real autist.
No, normies are, us real autists are the master race it’s how everyone should be, using logic to think and not emotion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Primalsplit
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and diditeverbegin
No, normies are, us real autists are the master race it’s how everyone should be, using logic to think and not emotion
I'm stronger. I'm smarter. I'm better... I am BETTER!

My giga nt sister and her friend still finds skibidi funny

No shit but its still autistic

What? You cant ironically fuck up your attention span to fail in life. You're an actual retard
You are calling people failures yet you are on this site, normies don’t worry about stuff like this and still are doing fine, most people are still getting educated and landing decent jobs

Normies are excellent at playing follow the leader.

Autist will also usually try and play follow the leader to fit in, but will fail miserably.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and Darkeningstar
Normies hate Aryan Toilet albiet
IMG 7213

No shit but its still autistic

What? You cant ironically fuck up your attention span to fail in life. You're an actual retard
Called me a retard but didn’t realize I was calling your statement ironic

You are calling people failures yet you are on this site, normies don’t worry about stuff like this and still are doing fine, most people are still getting educated and landing decent jobs
Being on this site doesn't indicate failure. And you're retarded thinking most people are landing decent jobs. and the generation that has chat gpt doing your schoolwork, don't even have the attention span to read a homework text and watches TikTok 5 hours a day will not do well in life

technically we're also hiveminded drones just with psl autism
No one agrees on shit on this site so wouldn't say so there are black pilled, blue pilled and redpilled people on here

Skibidi toilet isn’t even brainrot, it makes no sense why people keep saying it is
>But it doesn’t make sense why the skibidi toilets are toilets with heads popping out of them and why they sing and why they fight cameramen
That will be explained later in the story

Also, you can say that about tons of shit. Take SpongeBob for example, “why are the sea creatures alive? How can fire exist underwater?” Redditbob is far more “brainrot” than skibidi toilet. Or what about plants vs zombies or Minecraft, why are the plants alive? Why is sun falling from the sky? Why do you need sun to buy plants? Why is the world blocks? How can you punch down a tree with your hands? The list goes on and on. If you go by the nonsensical standard of “things don’t get explained or make sense” to say what’s brainrot then almost everything is “brainrot.” Yet normies only single skibidi toilet out because they are incapable of reasoning, they just see other normies calling it brainrot so they follow the herd. That’s real brainrot.

its satire. however with that said, i agree its still retarded and unfunny. women's humor is literally js satirical cringe

Inkwells are mentally fucked up in the head. Normies are retarded in the head.

and thats exactly how a hivemind nigga would respond, normies would say they're not a hivemind
All I'm saying is that people got tons of completely different views on everything on this site. Som people are pro rape others are disgusted by it so this site is somewhat of a hivemind if you get all your views and opinions on life from here but people is not as hiveminded as people on the same political side (right wing and left wing)

All I'm saying is that people got tons of completely different views on everything on this site. Som people are pro rape others are disgusted by it so this site is somewhat of a hivemind if you get all your views and opinions on life from here but people is not as hiveminded as people on the same political side (right wing and left wing)
if we're being real normies arent carbon copies of each other either but they share just enough to be a hivemind. there would need to be a certain threshold passed for me to say okay this person fucking thinks different. and i dont think i've seen this threshold passed here. but its ok thats pretty much as rare as being a chad irl.

• +1
if we're being real normies arent carbon copies of each other either but they share just enough to be a hivemind. there would need to be a certain threshold passed for me to say okay this person fucking thinks different. and i dont think i've seen this threshold passed here. but its ok thats pretty much as rare as being a chad irl.
You're right Human beings are biologically similar and it's good we're supposed to be like that to survive but when people say stupid shit like most influencers on TikTok and politicians then everyone agrees they're stupid as shit

you don't get it, being Nt is following the trends everyone else is doing, only those with autism do their own thing regardless of its popularity