Normies are more blue pilled than you think.

I

IwillRope2024

SSS-Class Foid Hater
I was sitting at the same table as normie friend at work and we were discussing about rizzing girls and the topic came to if we would hit our gfs if she ever hit us first and i said i would beat the living crap out of her if she hit me my normie cuck friend said that i was crazy in the head and that i am women abuser luckily i had my fatcel buddy with me at the table who agreed with me otherwise i would have got morally humiliated. Normies believe foids are some angels and can do nothing wrong.

This is why i avoid having normie friends i can’t relate to them and they always make me out as the villian every time i say something.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lowiqNormie, jué, <6PSLcel and 3 others
Same I would beat the shit out of her within a second

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and CopiumX
I was sitting at the same table as normie friend at work and we were discussing about rizzing girls and the topic came to if we would hit our gfs if she ever hit us first and i said i would beat the living crap out of her if she hit me my normie cuck friend said that i was crazy in the head and that i am women abuser luckily i had my fatcel buddy with me at the table who agreed with me otherwise i would have got morally humiliated. Normies believe foids are some angels and can do nothing wrong.

This is why i avoid having normie friends i can’t relate to them and they always make me out as the villian every time i say something.
you wanna know something even crazier they probly think that if there rich they will get a nice gf that will love them when in reality shes only with him for money

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Maalik and IwillRope2024
W fatcel buddy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jué, CopiumX and IwillRope2024
you wanna know something even crazier they probly think that if there rich they will get a nice gf that will love them when in reality shes only with him for money
Thats exactly how they think all normies are gullible animals. The normie friend in my story said to get my money up that way i would find a girl easily.

Basically “Betabuxx bro:soy:

Meanwhile they get to have sex for free.

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX

Haha fucking lunatic. The only people I’d ever reveal to even slightly controversial takes are my closest of friends that have also expressed some shit like that. You’re attending the costume party with your real face, or whatever the fuck that kike said.

And he’s right too by the way, in terms of don’t ever hit a woman, hitting a woman for literally any reason in 2024 is social suicide (and maybe even literal suicide once her orbiters/brothers get a hold of you). God forbid she calls the cops on you, get ready to have the jury tear you a new one and then Tyrone in jail also tear you a new one.

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
I hate normies, I don’t find it hard to act NT in the sense of what to say, at least around men, but it’s sooo fucking tiring istg because you know your putting on this fake facade and you know you can’t slip up but these normshits just eat it all up, I hate it

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and Maalik