Normies are seething over this blackpilled tikok

alurmo

alurmo

these people cant be real man
the facts are there but when it goes against their biases they just start to initiate damage control and say "muh I'm not like that, muh ill take any guy" and meanwhile the guys whos been in their dm's for a whole year:
Spongebob skeletans

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Alucard69
It's so easy to make propaganda etc.. on tiktok, just put a dopamine inducing song and visuals lol (not saying this is at all)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65414 and alurmo
Just be tall chad

It's so easy to make propaganda etc.. on tiktok, just put a dopamine inducing song and visuals lol (not saying this is at all)
frl
instead of getting convinced by professional propaganda artist
they get convinced by 14 year olds instead lol

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
very easy to radicalize, its good otherwise most boys will continoue to think that its their fault and blame themselves. Usually when the find bp it happens all very fast, simply ask yourself "has any girl ever called me attractive " like a chain reaction you see a new reality you never seen before, i encourage tiktok bp content.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, alurmo and Alucard69
very easy to radicalize, its good otherwise most boys will continoue to think that its their fault and blame themselves. Usually when the find bp it happens all very fast, simply ask yourself "has any girl ever called me attractive " like a chain reaction you see a new reality you never seen before, i encourage tiktok bp content.
frl
and then these foids will do damage control and say "muh Ill take any guy":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

tiktok fucked your dopamine receptors jfl at still using that

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
frl
and then these foids will do damage control and say "muh Ill take any guy":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
its always tjhe same argument -> girl claims womens standards arent ignorant and that man is to blame, then she gets disproven either quits the convo or starts getting defensive "youre not entitled" because she cant deny the fact that women are inhertly ignorant towards things men cant control

• +1
i only use tiktok to troll normies lol
theres no use in posting actual content on there
ok but still don't scroll

• +1