Normies are so obsessed with Therapy

Mewton

Mewton

Lottery winner
They think its the solution to all of your problems

Depressed? Get therapy. Bitchlessness? You should try therapy. No friends? Have you tried therapy. Bullied? Why don't you go to therapy. Abused Dog? Just tell your therapist.
FUCKING Scums thinking a paid professional would help get rid of your problems caused by very real causes.

Its mostly burgercels parroting this shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, ryuken, Debetro and 2 others

Depressed? Get therapy. Loneliness? You should try therapy. Bitchlessness? Have you tried therapy. Bullied? Why don't you go to therapy. Abused Dog? Just tell your therapist. FUCKING Scums thinking a paid professional would help get rid of your problems caused by very real causes.
U unironically sound like u need to go bro

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki, PsychoDsk, Debetro and 1 other person

Depressed? Get therapy. Bitchlessness? You should try therapy. No friends? Have you tried therapy. Bullied? Why don't you go to therapy. Abused Dog? Just tell your therapist.
FUCKING Scums thinking a paid professional would help get rid of your problems caused by very real causes.
if your problems can be solved by talking to some one then they wernt really that big of problems now were they

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
"bro i cant find a gf, they all say im not good looking"

"JUST GO TO THERAPY AND SORT YOURSELF OUT BRO"

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX and Mewton
Psychologist talking with patient therapy session depressed man speaking therapist while she i

"I'm sorry Jamal but no therapy for your 4inch penis, sub4 face, bald head and 5'4 height"

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford and Yuki
It's the garbage dump they want to throw all the losers in and forget about them. Just teach them some cope lessons so we don't have to think about how unfair everything is.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton