Normies are so stupid for denying the blackpill

Whitepilled Chad

Whitepilled Chad

Iron
The blackpill is literally and inherently pervasive in everything in life, Even lions have to deal with getting mogged by bigger lions that fuck their gf's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 15338 and 11 others
Everyone knows blackpill in irl but this forum has made it a term.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, subhuman incel, Lmao and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned, subhuman incel, Lmao and 4 others
Wrong.

Knowing that looks matter to some extend =/= being Blackpilled

The Blackpill goes much deeper and is much more complex. I always knew that looks matter but the blackpill showed the real evidence, showed in what ways exactly looks matter etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 19036, AspiringChadlet and 12 others
Wrong.

The Blackpill goes much deeper and is much more complex. I always knew that looks matter but the blackpill showed the real evidence, showed in what ways exactly looks matter etc.
@Rupert Pupkin But it will pass..

Wrong.

this
normies irl know about the importance of looks, but in their mind its just one of the many equal ways to get in a relationship
to them, looks=personality
which is why proving the blackpill to them is tricky
if they thought looks dont matter at all it wouldve been very simple to prove that looks matter
but proving personality doesnt matter as much as looks is way harder and you have to use statistics and science

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Danish_Retard
Wrong.

Normies believe looks are important but…
As a man money and status can make up for it
As a woman personality can make up for it

They’re both true to some extent but not nearly as much as they may think. Looks are probably over 80%. A good looking bum gets more girls than a successful normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, subhuman incel, Deleted member 8365 and 4 others
Wrong.

it includes shit like "dual-mating hypothesis" and so on

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
@Rupert Pupkin But it will pass..
2DACCDCB 6B27 4E5D 9C80 99C3F6370D7B

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
most normies irl still cope with muh personality:feelskek:
If they didn't have a cope they'd rope. Governments need niggas to work and keep the economy going so the politicians can bang hookers in front of a giant owl in the woods

• +1
disillusioned tier post
bet you stick dildos up your ass too

• +1
Wrong.

If violence were legal looks would matter less

• +1
Nah if people were blackpilled so very honest with themselve, stopped coping and saw things for what they were, the world would be completely different tbh.

• +1
Nah if people were blackpilled so very honest with themselve, stopped coping and saw things for what they were, the world would be completely different tbh.
true, literally everywhere is bluepill indocrination, although this is an advantage to us so normies wont find the knowledge to properly looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 8365
Normies heavily value groupthink because thousands of years ago it was a way to gain acceptance from your tribe and stay protected. If you confront normies with any sort of redpilled ideas and literally prove to them that white is white and black is black, they will still ignore your reasoning because their groupthink programming is just too strong. People here see the bigger picture and are too autistic to care about social norms or taboos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, subhuman incel and Deleted member 8365
Normies believe looks are important but…
As a man money and status can make up for it
As a woman personality can make up for it

They’re both true to some extent but not nearly as much as they may think. Looks are probably over 80%. A good looking bum gets more girls than a successful normie
Some people think money matters more than looks, but this couldn't be further from the truth.
Jeremy Meeks mogs more men from his prison cell than Bobby Kotick does from his yacht.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
When I was younger, I thought that a man's looks were an important thing to attract women.

Then when I got a bit older, I thought that a man's looks were the most important thing to attract women.

Now with the Blackpill fully consumed, I realise that a man's looks are the only thing to attract women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 8365 and EverythingMattersCel
if ppl were black pilled the "economic game theory" of the John Nash would be even applied in social conditions resulting in less hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Normies heavily value groupthink because thousands of years ago it was a way to gain acceptance from your tribe and stay protected. If you confront normies with any sort of redpilled ideas and literally prove to them that white is white and black is black, they will still ignore your reasoning because their groupthink programming is just too strong. People here see the bigger picture and are too autistic to care about social norms or taboos.
Basically 🤝

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18159