normies asking girls about clothes

D

Deleted member 4675

🇫🇷🇫🇷
its kind of sad tbh, they asking if they like "certain clothes". fuck, normies are so clueless.

"yes i really like guys who wear yellow coats":

"i like guys who wear indian style clothes":

and then they end up spending a bunch of money on dumbass expensive clothes:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 4209, Effortless and 2 others
Unless you can afford expensive clothes to attract and fuck gold diggers clothes are massive cope

Unless you can afford expensive clothes to attract and fuck gold diggers clothes are massive cope
girls usually know that rich guys dont wear this stupid shit, unless they are thugs

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
girls usually know that rich guys dont wear this stupid shit, unless they are thugs
Cope. I saw a bunch of lowtiernormie guys with rolex and gucci jackets with hot girlfriends.

• +1
Reactions: basedcircassian
Everyone with working pair of eyes can go to a clothing shop, test some clothes themselves and decide what looks good. You should never buy clothes just because they're made by certain company, buy them by how they fit you and how they suit you.
I've never understood how could someone buy some supreme or gucci clothes, you can buy many good outfits on the price of one hoodie they make that looks ridiculous anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, Adrenochrome, Limbo and 1 other person
Everyone with working pair of eyes can go to a clothing shop, test some clothes themselves and decide what looks good. You should never buy clothes just because they're made by certain company, buy them by how they fit you and how they suit you.
I've never understood how could someone buy some supreme or gucci clothes, you can buy many good outfits on the price of one hoodie they make that looks ridiculous anyways.
so fking true

clothes can fraud status and popularity

also perception

i have some very expensive clothing in my collection

if you can afford expensive clothes u can afford surgery which ascends someone 10x more

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
chinks in particular always fall for the fashion meme. literally even chinese males spend thousands on one outfit.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Francisco Lachowski could wear a bin liner smeared in dog turds and women would still want to fuck him. Fashion is pure cope to the 10th degree.

If you look like shit wearing a basic white T and blue jeans then your face is the problem. Good looking people make everything look cool.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans