Normies can actually BRUTALY ascend with roids

lestoa

lestoa

4 Years roids 250mg test

look at this niggers, mtn faces and still mogs. Roidcelling is real.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, lastamericanvirgin, user123456 and 8 others
time for 500mg test

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Klaas Vaaker and MA_ascender
gatekeep roids and make normies think their dick will fall off after 1 injection

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, aber, user123456 and 11 others
Roids can even safe sub5's

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: user123456 and whiteislandpill
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and MA_ascender
these roids aren’t fixing this subhuman face of mine

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and rileyma10
roidcelling also means collagenminnin and bloat maxxing
yes its a big ogremax, but hey - do you want to be a ogre mogger or do you want to stay a soy subhuman ? You decide

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
@LooksThinker

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
thats oliver forslin, roids didn ascend him that much tbh, he was cl even before roids

mogging who ?
the htn with androgenic proportions will make these drug addicts invisible

Id go on roids for sure, if only it didnt ruin my fucking face and collagen

mogging who ?
the htn with androgenic proportions will make these drug addicts invisible
you have no right to talk mr .com moderator
Guess what, we are not born as htn's . Thats why we need to do other things to Looksmax. There will always be people who mog you.

• +1
Reactions: abcd and LegitUser

4 Years roids 250mg test

look at this niggers, mtn faces and still mogs. Roidcelling is real.

Yes but they fuck up their longevity and looks after late 20s. Critical mistake. At 30s you can fuck and even LTR 18-22 and that's a crazy feat, even better than doing so in your early 20s.

Yes but the fuck up their longevity and looks after late 20s. Critical mistake. At 30s you can fuck and even LTR 18-22 and that's a crazy feat, even better than doing so in your early 20s.
who gives a flying fuck, life ends at 25 anyways

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Roidfuel, I kinda wanna roid atm shit @MA_ascender

roiding is kinda trending tho sar :feelsrope:
Unfortunately it is but we can js keep telling tiktokcels that they will have to pin estrogen in their asshole to function normally after one (1) steroid cycle

works like a charm at keeping them away, just start making random shit up lol

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
who gives a flying fuck, life ends at 25 anyways
How to say you are still a kid without saying you are still a kid.

I'm 30 and I can keep getting 18yo pussy if I desired (I'm on LTR with prime woman). Check out @Amnesia, he is well into his 30s and still getting prime women. In your late 20s and 30s you should start to have a resemblance of money by your side, the things you can do and achieve are greatly amplified compared to your broke late teen/early 20s self.

Don't be a low IQ fool.

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC

I'm 30 and I can keep getting 18yo pussy if I desired (I'm on LTR with prime woman). Check out @Amnesia, he is well into his 30s and still getting prime women. In your late 20s and 30s you should start to have a resemblance of money by your side, the things you can do and achieve are greatly amplified compared to your broke late teen/early 20s self.

Don't be a low IQ fool.
okay grandpa + dnrd

Don't be a low IQ fool.
The moment you lose your facial collagen and your hair starts falling out, your life is over. The only reason women will be with a 30 yr old is betabux or they are abused borderline foids who have daddy issues. Women hate old men (if they are ugly). Most people her wont ''age like fine wine''. Yes, amnesia slays. But do you know how amnesia looks like ? Please start using your brain grandpa

Nah. You gotta Be 1% responder

The moment you lose your facial collagen and your hair starts falling out, your life is over. The only reason women will be with a 30 yr old is betabux or they are abused borderline foids who have daddy issues. Women hate old men (if they are ugly). Most people her wont ''age like fine wine''. Yes, amnesia slays. But do you know how amnesia looks like ? Please start using your brain grandpa

Here is the granda who steals your women. You can rope now.

Yes if you are good looking you retard, but most people dont look like this with 30
This is water. If you were smart, as a normie you should use at most low doses to don't rape your youth and health and keep doing good into your 30s.

thats oliver forslin, roids didn ascend him that much tbh, he was cl even before roids
No he wasn’t, and he’s barley CL now facially. With body halo yes.

Thats Chico man

This is water. If you were smart, as a normie you should use at most low doses to don't rape your youth and health and keep doing good into your 30s.
You are so dumb, so many people ascended with roids.

Only with good frame and genetics

inject hgh and ai
useless + it was over before it began if i have to take anything to gain height and potentially not even getting it