Normies can't accept the blackpill

whiteislandpill

whiteislandpill

185cm

JFL at the poor little souls. They are too weak to live with the truth and accept it. Too weak to just keep living their normal lifes knowing the blackpill. JFL if you let the blackpill influence your mental health. I will never get depressed just because I know the truth, how brutal it may be.

Normies probably just want to blame the blackpill for their depression when it is really only caused by their looks or other things. You can't escape the blackpill.

Normies gonna cope ig

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, try2beme and Deleted member 70955
Only some people have the mental fortitude to deal with it. We are those people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, raleqtambrobret and whiteislandpill
they gonna love you when you make it to the top

they act friendly but they only want your spot

ruger in my ksubis yea you know that’s how i rock

i’m so numb i think the drugs adding up

idk

IMG 6322

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
It is probably better to rot on here than rot on TikTok. At least the users on here know the truth and don't just post bullshit cope. (most of us)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
It takes 10 seconds to go on his profile to see it was a joke video, even if you don't check his profile it was clearly satire.
Have you gotten diagnosed yet?

The next gen grows up blackpilled, it will be the default, not some fringe thing on the internet

It takes 10 seconds to go on his profile to see it was a joke video, even if you don't check his profile it was clearly satire.
Have you gotten diagnosed yet?
This guy posts looksmax shit all the time and promotes mental health why would it be satire?

Normies aka having normal social circles and being MTN, get some pussy here and there. If they can't get hot slut, they cope with land whales. I have friends like that. You must switch off from coping hard as fuck mechanism to realize black pill is real and most guys don't need to or don't want to. For me, realizing how easy it is for GL men and that I won't get hot sluts ever because I'm 4/10 was the time when I realized black pill is real.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and whiteislandpill
Screenshot 2024 06 22 at 13019pm

:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and whiteislandpill
Niggas gotta stop taking everything so seriously:rolleyes:

The next gen grows up blackpilled, it will be the default, not some fringe thing on the internet
I hate to say this but I agree.

It's a bad thing in the long run though. I suspect China's been promoting the BP on tiktok intentionally to screw the U.S over.

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill