Normies genuinely think everyone can become successful

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Cute anime girl soles on my face 24/7
It’s so fucking funny how dumb these goyim are, muh just work hard bro muh just put your head down, don’t go to parties bro, haha, fucking morons

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, mike21, Latinolooksmaxxer and 10 others
Exactly I LOL every time I see some clueless normie say "just hit the gym bro!!! :soy: "

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Costcosuperstore, <6PSLcel and 2 others
The jews really brainwashed everyone with this whole “everyone is equal”, “all differences are the result of environment”, “it’s all about individual hard work”

They spread all these lies so that we don’t function as a collective. But then they turn around as work as a collective to dominate society. But if we do it, we’re racist and that’s a bad thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, FutureSlayer, glizzygnasher68 and 4 others
@hypernormie you're talking about this user "bro everyone can become rich, it's super easy"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
The jews really brainwashed everyone with this whole “everyone is equal”, “all differences are the result of environment”, “it’s all about individual hard work”

They spread all these lies so that we don’t function as a collective. But then they turn around as work as a collective to dominate society. But if we do it, we’re racist and that’s a bad thing.
First good take I’ve ever seen from a turk

Becoming rich is easy Bro

Thats why im a 34yo poorcel...

• +1
Life wouldn't work if everyone was rich and successful

Society would collapse

• +1

Society would collapse
It's impossible, ilogical. Where do the money from the rich come from? From the others. Is not that society would collapse, it's simply not true. For example, when you get a job other dude is jobless. When you get a girlfriend other dude losses her, and so on... Everything in this world is power. There will always be inequality.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, _MVP_ and <6PSLcel

Society would collapse
Wanted to Like your Post but you SON OF A BITCH insulted me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingofkings and <6PSLcel
It's impossible, ilogical. Where do the money from the rich come from? From the others. Is not that society would collapse, it's simply not true. For example, when you get a job other dude is jobless. When you get a girlfriend other dude losses her, and so on... Everything in this world is power.
An equilibrium, for ever incel there is a guy with a gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _MVP_ and Klasik616
@hypernormie you're talking about this user "bro everyone can become rich, it's super easy"
Literally never said that, in fact I said the opposite. You just have poor reading comprehension because you are incredibly low IQ

Here’s what happened in your brain

Someone claimed that trying to get rich is worth it because of the potential pay off

And you had a feminine emotional response because you got triggered by the thought of someone being optimistic about their life and started going into a tirade about how nobody can make it and it’s so over bro and if anyone tells you otherwise they are delusional

You’re not original and your thoughts aren’t epiphanies to anyone like you think they are

“oh i’m so blackpilled bro i know the TRUTH that there is a very high statistical chance your pursuit of riches will fail!”
IMG 3042

You are a faggot

Last edited:
@Klasik616 tbf it makes sense why you in particular aren’t successful given how fucking retarded you are

So yes in a way you are correct. Everything I said about the greater odds of success in modernity do not apply to you, you are not going to make it and never were, you are a born loser

yes the goal is to get the rich city liberal types to hate the bluecollar rural whites and harm the only reproductive class of white men in america

instead of helping people of their own race and genetic background who share a common history, they will throw their money and support behind random ethnics who don't give a shit about them :soy:

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Some top tier “slayers” in my hs we’re all broke anyways

Most people can find success if they put the effort in, or at least can achieve a life they are content with. But yeah, some people are too far gone, but they are generally outliers.

brutal my negro

if everyone becomes a top g who will make you a fucking burger some people were born to be mediocre like i dont no matter what i did i will never become a millioner

These fantasy land lies are propagated and drill into the skulls of humanity to ensure they have a strong working force. A paradigm is thusly created that serves to be a huge stressor in a human’s life, almost all humans’s do not understand genetic determinism, luck and knowledge.

These lies only hurt people more than simply accepting that it is over from time to time.

This system of control has to be designed. They goyim have been swindled so hard.

The brainwashing starts early and is heavily prevalent in school. JFL “everyone can do well if they work hard” even hard work is mostly genetic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad