calm down with the replies sons

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Aesthetic and Deleted member 3902
damn thats hella crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, PenileFacialSurgery and Petsmart
Holyfuck

holy fuck this bitch legit ascended so hard, would fuck her in her after photo, hot asf.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 4 others
indeed son. i think this dht gel is legit
how you feeling on it?

I think it's real aswell, try upping the amount you use to see if you feel the effects stronger, if you don't than taper down to what you're using now.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2846
how you feeling on it?

I think it's real aswell, try upping the amount you use to see if you feel the effects stronger, if you don't than taper down to what you're using now.
low inhib. lower patience. horny, i can like feel myself be horny but not get a boner. like i can feel the sexual tension building inside of me. more out spoken and lower inhib. like i said, i may or maybe have shoplifted for the first time ever on dht gel. feeling more bliss and content in general. feel like a man i guess.

edit: and my right bicep and left forearm veins Re showing 24/7 which is cool af

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
low inhib. lower patience. horny, i can like feel myself be horny but not get a boner. like i can feel the sexual tension building inside of me. more out spoken and lower inhib. like i said, i may or maybe have shoplifted for the first time ever on dht gel. feeling more bliss and content in general. feel like a man i guess.

edit: and my right bicep and left forearm veins Re showing 24/7 which is cool af
okay it's definitely legit then, if you've gotten a vein that is showing more than usual than you're not placeboing yourself.

• +1
okay it's definitely legit then, if you've gotten a vein that is showing more than usual than you're not placeboing yourself.
i have worked out in the days i’ve taken it so idk
but i’m more veiny when i’ve been lifting. i’m pretty sure it’s legit though. this stuff is AMAZING.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2756
What is this dht gel? Never heard of it.

i have worked out in the days i’ve taken it so idk
but i’m more veiny when i’ve been lifting. i’m pretty sure it’s legit though. this stuff is AMAZING.
don't doubt it, the 12% is real.

I mean you could always just get DHT tested to actually confirm it's real.

• +1
He's going to drive the prices up with all the normies who are going to pay for the miracle to happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
don't doubt it, the 12% is real.

I mean you could always just get DHT tested to actually confirm it's real.
Is the 35% one worth it over the 12%?

and her fucking zygos and lips you retard.

no
nigga FUCK YOU
i guarantee you put that hoe in the same lighting and wash that makeup off and she will still have that wrinkly ass skin and nasabloidal folds and under eye vomit

look like my grandmother on crack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, birchman, Ascensionrequired and 2 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2846 and her
only 12% is. but you’ve already fucked up ur hormonal profile at 16 bro. lay off all the shit
Any studies on how much that amount will raise dht? I want to apply on my facial how to make it thicker without raising dht too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Aren't you scared for your hair?

Any studies on how much that amount will raise dht? I want to apply on my facial how to make it thicker without raising dht too much.
no idea.
Aren't you scared for your hair?
a bit. @Dyorotic2 said it only affects the areas it’s applied to and i’ve only done my shoulders so far. nearest i’ll go to my hair is when i put it on my neck/jaw.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Zeta ascended
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
a bit. @Dyorotic2 said it only affects the areas it’s applied to and i’ve only done my shoulders so far. nearest i’ll go to my hair is when i put it on my neck/jaw.
Yeah no, it's not going to only affect areas you apply it to. You can apply it to your ass crack and it'll still have a effect on your hair.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2756
Yeah no, it's not going to only affect areas you apply it to. You can apply it to your ass crack and it'll still have a effect on your hair.
yeah I've told him that, but it'll primarly effect the area you've applied it to.

it'll still go systemic though.
No. I need DHT.
make it you fucking retard, imagine claiming 145IQ and not being able to make dht gel, you truly are pathetic and hopeless.

• +1
Crazy shit, man.

yeah I've told him that, but it'll primarly effect the area you've applied it to.

it'll still go systemic though.

make it you fucking retard, imagine claiming 145IQ and not being able to make dht gel, you truly are pathetic and hopeless.
do u have a link to the claim or anything

what does the site say. idk what it says
How much should I use?
TITAN can be used 2 times a day for penis enlargement, a finger tip measurement (from the top of the finger to the first digit crease) will allow the user to apply this for near 8 weeks, TITAN should be used for at least 12 months continually with combined exercise for full effect on penis growth

So what did you do yourself?

How much should I use?
TITAN can be used 2 times a day for penis enlargement, a finger tip measurement (from the top of the finger to the first digit crease) will allow the user to apply this for near 8 weeks, TITAN should be used for at least 12 months continually with combined exercise for full effect on penis growth

So what did you do yourself?
i just do 4-5 drops. like 4 shoulders. 1 penis. 4 neck/jaw. 1 penis. it’s up to u where u wanna put it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
JFL at those comments under the post

i just do 4-5 drops. like 4 shoulders. 1 penis. 4 neck/jaw. 1 penis. it’s up to u where u wanna put it
I want to buy some so bad but if my family opens that package and reads "penis enlargement cream"

then oh dear... over....

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I want to buy some so bad but if my family opens that package and reads "penis enlargement cream"

then oh dear... over....
it doesn’t even say anything on the package. it says ur address and the return address and u open the package and it’s just 2 bottles wrapped in tin foil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and DianabolDownie
it doesn’t even say anything on the package. it says ur address and the return address and u open the package and it’s just 2 bottles wrapped in tin foil.
ah i figured since its shown on a bottle on their website saying what it is

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2846