Normies getting blackpilled on YouTube

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Conclusion still underestimates how bad men have it - including chads. JFL at saying chads have the most likes - they get as many likes as a landwhale. Video gaining traction - most popular vid on the channel. Will lead to blackpilling.

Also 2:1 ratio for men lmao.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, RoyaleWithCheese, Anonymous Member and 1 other person
Normies still be like (in the comments) "Just go out and meet them in person bro" "Tinder isn't real life bro"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Meister!, zainab and 7 others
the blackpill is actually really bad, only 1% of blackpilled people actually looksmax to ascension while the rest rot
most will have taken a severe hit to their NT which makes blackpill more harmful than good

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, overtier1011, Prince88 and 12 others
Snapchat 772105182

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, WanderingBurro, Ken and 1 other person
If they were blackpilled before making that video they would know Chico is incel tier in 2023.
You have to look like a tiktok fuckboy to be successful on Tinder these days, anyway with girls 17-22

I've never tried the experience of being gymmaxxed to tell you if it's worth it, but from what I've seen it helps too

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
the blackpill is actually really bad, only 1% of blackpilled people actually looksmax to ascension while the rest rot
most will have taken a severe hit to their NT which makes blackpill more harmful than good
How do you get the nt back. Is the hit really that bad?

How do you get the nt back. Is the hit really that bad?
no tbh once you go out and socialize you completely forget abt it and all of this for the time being

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and AppealMaxxing
no tbh once you go out and socialize you completely forget abt it and all of this for the time being
Legit, if you were nt before the black pill then you kinda just leave the bp behind at home when talking to people.

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Legit, if you were nt before the black pill then you kinda just leave the bp behind at home when talking to people.
yeah my mood gets 20x better getting out of this retarded echo chamber and i'm not even an incel so i'm chilling but then i get home and obsess brutal blackpill

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GamerCel and AppealMaxxing
yeah my mood gets 20x better getting out of this retarded echo chamber and i'm not even an incel so i'm chilling but then i get home and obsess brutal blackpill
Pretty much exactly the same.
Places like these have a grasp on people.

• +1
Reactions: lelouch

There lazy cunts tbqh ascension surgically is possible you won't look like a male model though most likely

• So Sad
Reactions: GamerCel
I did a social experiment with a 9/10 chad & an obese woman with a lazy eye in a wheelchair and she got 100x the matches & thirsty DM's as he did

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
I did a social experiment with a 9/10 chad & an obese woman with a lazy eye in a wheelchair and she got 100x the matches & thirsty DM's as he did

This is just a joke why are men so subhuman like genuinely ppl cope with saying just have standards bro how pls tell me how when so many subhumans ruin the market

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
This is just a joke why are men so subhuman like genuinely ppl cope with saying just have standards bro how pls tell me how when so many subhumans ruin the market

Women used to be irrelevant gender and now we are here. Men did it to themselves.

I feel like personally if you gym-maxx even if your genetics aren't good enough to ascend the blackpill will be beneficial by at least making you aware and not delusional.

The mood boost I'm getting from eating a healthier diet and exercising is insane compared to when I wasn't doing it, the hard thing is having the free time to gym-maxx, but this time I'm creating the free time for it and I'm making sure I get jacked no matter what