normies go crazy when u talk with them about surgerys

lestoa

lestoa

looksmax till death
idk why these niggers go always fucking crazy, one time i vent bout everything to a normie. He was shocked and never talked with me again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, mike21, greycel and 8 others
Even when i had best friends i felt they took it weirdly when i told them im getting surgery

• +1
Reactions: mike21, maarda, descension and 2 others
fuck em, just ascend and say u lost weight or started mewing if they ask, normies are fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: descension, lowiqNormie, Madridista and 1 other person
Even when i had best friends i felt they took it weirdly when i told them im getting surgery
my friends are cool
well they are all the same mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
idk why these niggers go always fucking crazy, one time i vent bout everything to a normie. He was shocked and never talked with me again
Strange, you should have called him subhuman because he had negative orbital vector

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
the funny thing is, that they are acutally going to believe it jfl
it's crazy how humanity has survived for so long with that level of intelligence

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
my friends are cool
well they are all the same mentally ill
Mine was the type of mentally ill that had regular appontments with therapists and took their prescription meds 💀 huge mistake

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and lestoa
fuck em, just ascend and say u lost weight or started mewing if they ask, normies are fucking retarded
Exactly why would you lower to their level just treat them like retards and will be fine

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Exactly why would you lower to their level just treat them like retards and will be fine
that's right, ascend, mog these fucking hivemind drone and just treat them like shit, they do the same back to ugly and or non NT people, and they aren't even sentient, I understand psychopaths, jews, sociopaths etc now, most people are not sentient, most people are just programmed bots. it's crazy when u first realise this, I don't believe in me being the only one who is real/alive like in a game, but 99% of people genuinely are just bots

Strange, you should have called him subhuman because he had negative orbital vector
She has so high standards jfl, i told her literally the whole psl autism. Idk why tf i did that, but i wanted to see what her reaction was like.
Holy shit when talked about the maxilla she tought i was fucking insane. She has high standards but then crys when someone wants to improve their looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and Darkeningstar
True post OP
Men and women don’t even look down on you, for being “insecure”. It’s not a feeling of sympathy or even thinking you’re above the ignorant idea of getting surgery
They get personally offended and angry at the thought of somebody else trying to improve themselves, because “somebody else” has low enough inhib to do what it takes to surpass themselves.

Somebody doing surgery because they broke their face, still sits well with normies because they know that person will never look better than them.
It’s why Chads/Stacies will be more accepting to surgery (also they’d have lived lives where their model friends/ actor buddies have gone through some artificial enhancements)

Normies will pull you down to their level, so they can always be better than you
They all have egos, and greed.. whereas we feel happy seeing a brother ascend, they’d be envious and spiteful