Normies have been conditioned to hate the blackpill

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Normies have been indoctrinated since birth with wretched blue pill lies. By movies, music, and perhaps most importantly, schooling. But it makes sense and this is not a random occurrence. Our technological society needs them to be bluepilled.

Because a large percentage of men in our world have subhuman genetics, I’d say around 10% of men are just simply unfuckable. What happens if all these men take the blackpill? At best, they drop out of society to LDAR. At worst they rope, or go ER. 10% of men dropping out of the workforce would have disastrous effects on out economy. Especially since single men are some of the biggest consumers.

Think about it rationally, what motivation does an incel have to study to be a engineer or accountant if he knows no woman will ever love him and he will never have a family? This is the reason we are all bombarded with blue pills since birth. It’s to keep us being efficient and productive worker units.

Many men get close to the blackpill, but don’t grasp the truth. So they cope in many different ways like alcoholism / drugs / binge eating video games / and extreme consumerism. Typically though they still continue to work which is fine for the system.

The system basically just needs productive workers at any cost, with no regard for basic human dignity. Blackpill philosophy says that the only way to win is not to play, and this way of thinking is totally unacceptable in our society, imagine if every STEMcel dropped out of the workforce our country would collapse

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 2597, sandcelmuttcel and 9 others
I dont get bluepilled people,they are soo dumb
I discovered blackpill on my own when I was 11-12 and starting to get my first rejections,I was always saying that the reason I was rejected was because of my face.
And as a 11yo,I was right:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel
10%???

80% of men are unfuckable to women jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 2597, sandcelmuttcel and 7 others
94138006 1283498572041506 8101092370830852096 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StolenDays, Ocelot and Deleted member 3832
Jfl at least 75% of men are completely unfuckable to women. Some women only want gigachad faces and Chads ain't shit anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
We need less hypergamous countries. My country is like this and it works I often see ugly dudes with girlfriends, it's not like a dystopian american city where women just flock to Chads.

We need less hypergamous countries. My country is like this and it works I often see ugly dudes with girlfriends, it's not like a dystopian american city where women just flock to Chads.
Imagine being a chad and being born in a country where women don't flock to you :feelswhy:

I dont get bluepilled people,they are soo dumb
I discovered blackpill on my own when I was 11-12 and starting to get my first rejections,I was always saying that the reason I was rejected was because of my face.
And as a 11yo,I was right:feelsrope:
The first crush I had danced with me at grade 8 graduation and I thought it was because she liked me. Then as everyone is leaving I hear her little sister fail at whispering to her "I can't believe you went through with the bet. Do you need an extra shower or something when we get home? He looked so happy and it scared me." Swallowed the blackpill right then.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Imagine being a chad and being born in a country where women don't flock to you :feelswhy:

Ofc they will always go to Chad, but depending on the situation, there us, hypergamy level, technological development, bigger metropolitan centers, average guys have a chance to get a gf in a LTR. This is what I see where I live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797