normies = inclusive liberals who passionately hate all -isms

n9wiff

n9wiff

PSL icon
the fact that most psl posters genuinely believe this statement is true should tell you all you need to know about the credibility of myths propagated in these communities filled with basement dwelling internet addicts and just generally low iq losers

stated in the title couldnt be further from truth, and i cant believe this isn't common knowledge. the guy whose tweet you are ridiculing as "bluepilled" isn't a functional "normie" (cringe), that's just another loser from the margins of society who ended up coping with slightly different fringe opinions, lmao

i have yet to overhear a "normie" discussion in public that doesn't sound like they both/all (regardless of gender) have 5k posts on niggermania. from talking about 20 yo women as way post prime to ridiculing niggers for not being able to swim and faggots for being obscene degenerates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nihonz9, autistic_tendencies, med and 1 other person
This space is rather special because there are fucking genetic dead ends with delusions of Grandeur.

Very few are sentient.

those are the normies that know they cant compete in the Social Game with SMV or talent so they compete by virtue signalling

its mostly larp though, the most rabid virtue signallers are usually the scummy sociopathic ones

as Freud said, "Show me an excess and I'll show you an absence"

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back