Normies make me wanna rope

invisiblecel

invisiblecel

Normies Bane
Looking at all my normie friends, they all have gf or the occasional lay, none of them know about the blackpill they all have some form of female validation or sexual gratification and don't have to waste their time doing all this coping looksmaxing. They all have pretty good sex life and can focus on other things such as educationmax, career max or passionmax. Instead here I am on a Friday night after a long gym session, applying my night-time skin care products, browsing an autistic incel forum and thinking why I can't be like them. Saddest part is I facially mog about 70% of my peers. Being so mentally fucked up, after years and years of no female validation which lead to terrible anxiety regarding females, is extremely painful. I would trade 0.5PSL just to have a normie brain.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2846, Petsmart and 1 other person
Is that you in your AVI?

It's the kikes fault

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, turkproducer and Roping Subhuman
shekel deals were made to jew OP out of his NTness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Petsmart, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
my mental state is incredibly glaring on my tinder photos. if i had a norman mentality i'd have a decent gf. i used to cope by thinking NTmaxxing was bs but they truly do live happier in ignorance of everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and turkproducer