Normies might be less inhib about surgeries than I thought

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
look at all of these 18-25 yo women who got rhinos

a lot of them didnt share their afters but even then I'm surprised that they were willing to hardmaxx and not just accept their flaws

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 6785
All still subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Lmao, Lars and 1 other person
Women and gay men are low inhib, straight men are high inhib and they're looked down on when they get surgeries, the others are encouraged

• +1
Reactions: chadison

a lot of them didnt share their afters but even then I'm surprised that they were willing to hardmaxx and not just accept their flaws

Rhino is pretty normie tier surgery though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, datboijj, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
hahahah wtf is 12:49 this cant be real

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 5180 and ifyouwannabemylover
I think most younger people now would have no issue with a nose job or something like that. Not sure many would try and improve with skull surgery however even if money wasnt an issue.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
only the young foids tbh

my orthodontist told me most people leave the office when he brings up surgery

• +1
Women and gay men are low inhib, straight men are high inhib and they're looked down on when they get surgeries, the others are encouraged
which doesnt make sense because the risks are the same for everyone. and yes straight men definitely have it the toughest when it comes to stigma with surgerymaxxing

Rhino is pretty normie tier surgery though
its still surgery, and I wouldve thought normies would hesitate more before going through with it

only the young foids tbh

my orthodontist told me most people leave the office when he brings up surgery
makes sense now why my orthodontist didnt bring up surgery/bimax during my first consult

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Gays and women are actually encouraged to get surgery, but its still a taboo for heterosexual men

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Lawton88 and chadison

I think everyone’s gotta realize that ‘normies’ aren’t Reddit people. Everyone I’ve met in real life is more than aware of looks being important, they just don’t use the basement dweller jargon used online but say the same things

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 10615 and ifyouwannabemylover
I think everyone’s gotta realize that ‘normies’ aren’t Reddit people. Everyone I’ve met in real life is more than aware of looks being important, they just don’t use the basement dweller jargon used online but say the same things
Yes, but not true at the same time. They recognize looks are important, but they fail to make any connection between looks and success. They'll just say they're "important" but not attribute to any importance to them when talking about things they want. This is an ego protection mechanism. If Normies actually understood how looks worked, they would understand they affect everything, from your dating life to your success in the business world.

• +1
There are different expectations on men and women, and not all surgeries are equal. It is socially acceptable for women to wear heels, for a man it is social suicide to be caught wearing lifts. Women can wear makeup, men get bullied for shaping their eyebrows. Women get enthusiastic support for using fillers and getting nose and boob jobs. Men are ridiculed for wearing a wig or getting a jaw implant.

Men are held to higher genetic standards than women because women are the sexual selectors of our species and looksmaxxing distorts their perception of our genetic value. For this reason male looksmaxxing will never be as socially acceptable as it is for women and it is something you shouldn't broadcast publicly. We don't have that luxury unlike women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092, Gaia262, ManzareK and 5 others
What is it with the normie rhino obsession? Most of the time it’s other features that are holding them back, they are just retards who think it is all about their nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and chadison
Plastic surgery is pretty common amongst women, so it’s more socially acceptable for them to go through with it. It’s not the same for men; men who do it are seen as obsessive about their looks, faking their looks, etc. Remember it is okay in society for women to be fake, but not men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and datboijj
Women have been flocking to get Rhinos since the 1960s. The recent uptick is because the iPhone front camera makes your nose look even bigger. I genuinely have a very small nose and with the front camera I’ve considered once or twice that I need a rhinoplasty. Then someone commented on how small my nose was :feelskek:

Women are blackpilled on surgery and always have been. They make up like 99% of ascensions. The few men who ascend through surgery are either really loud about it wanting to be warrior who break the stigma or usually very very quiet about it. Women have no stigma for getting nose jobs so they’re just like “tee hee got a bagel at whole food and then a rhinoplasty hi Instagram how was ur thursday”

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Lawton88
Females don't want men faking things like they do.

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Deleted member 13409
What is it with the normie rhino obsession? Most of the time it’s other features that are holding them back, they are just retards who think it is all about their nose.
The nose tends to be suboptimal for lots of people and since it is the center of the face, people tend to recognize it as being the main failure (It can be in some people though, it was for me and a rhinoplasty did help me a lot). Normies are not educated on the terminology used in this forum and thus failed to recognize the real problems in people's faces, such as recession, hairline, IOs, orbital vectors/scleral show, and FWHR/midface ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Females don't want men faking things like they do.
Yeah a lot of people here say it's because they want a man of true genetic quality who is a natural Chad, but my theory is that while that could be correct to a certain degree, I believe women hate it predominantly because when they see men doing it it is an external reflection of themselves covering up their flaws and plays on their insecurities subconsciously, thereby making them angry. In places such as South Korea, plastic surgery is encouraged for MEN AND WOMEN. Not just women. Thus, we may look at this as being cultural rather than about genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Lawton88
Yeah a lot of people here say it's because they want a man of true genetic quality who is a natural Chad, but my theory is that while that could be correct to a certain degree, I believe women hate it predominantly because when they see men doing it it is an external reflection of themselves covering up their flaws and plays on their insecurities subconsciously, thereby making them angry. In places such as South Korea, plastic surgery is encouraged for MEN AND WOMEN. Not just women. Thus, we may look at this as being cultural rather than about genetics.

Good points and also western women think like that but would have no problem being with good looking guy they found out later had surgery to get that look.

I would like to see how Stacy's would react to a guy that had that big change and they knew he had it done. I bet some wouldn't jump on the guy because of their crazy thought process.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Good points and also western women think like that but would have no problem being with good looking guy they found out later had surgery to get that look.

I would like to see how Stacy's would react to a guy that had that big change and they knew he had it done. I bet some wouldn't jump on the guy because of their crazy thought process.
Yep. What matters is that you're at the end point, not how you got there. There's a guy I know who was obese when he was younger and was ugly as shit before puberty. After puberty and losing a hundred pounds, he's like a Walmart version of Ian somerhalder. Chicks go crazy when ever he post a picture of his pre-looksmaxxing self girls don't mind at all. Obviously plastic surgery is a little different than that but I think it's similar thought process, if it's subtle and girls don't notice it unless you bring it up they don't care. It's about how other people see that guy and his current external image, not how he got there.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Girls have infinite SMV but still looksmaxxing more than incels

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
yeah low inhib getting rhino for recessed maxilla jfljfl :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
12:50 ugliest nose ive ever seen. fucking disgusting :sick:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
The only surgery they know is nose job. For them surgery is just fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409, Deleted member 5180 and datboijj

I think it's common knowledge that plenty of women get rhino. It's a more "respectable" procedure than something like breast implants in most people's eyes. You see that a lot in Jewish and Armenian communities for example. Looking at this video, this is probably a more common procedure than I thought, because I barely ever see women with noses that big IRL. They must all go under the knife.

I did some googling, and read that 220,000 rhinoplasties are performed in the USA each year. I also read that about 4,000,000 people turn 18 each year, so if we're thinking about people getting rhinoplasty on their 18th birthday, that is 5.5% of the population. If all of those procedures were on women (obviously an exaggeration), it would be 11% of the female population. (Of course there are other factors, like medical tourism, etc.)

normies only get rhinos if their nose is standout absolutely face ruining and noticibly big as fuck and looks horrible, which applies to all the girls in the video

looksmaxers will get rhino just if their nose isn't ideal