Normies of the site: ever feel like you are still different despite having normie friend group and NT social life

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
yeah i'm different : since i've discovered PSL, i'm sad inside, may be forever, altough having normie life.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk and turkproducer
yeah i'm different : since i've discovered PSL, i'm sad inside, may be forever.
blackpill made me ignore my NT friends for a year

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, BigBoy and turkproducer
blackpill is bad probably, beeing ignorant of these matters is probably a good thing.
theres absolutely no point in knowing it bc everyone knows this subconsciously they arent aware ab it consciously like we are and there is no reason to be.

ive always had "friends" but ive always felt non-nt

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
theres absolutely no point in knowing it bc everyone knows this subconsciously they arent aware ab it consciously like we are and there is no reason to be.

ive always had "friends" but ive always felt non-nt
verily the same, i always had, and i have, but i feel like i'm different than them and their mentality.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and turkproducer
verily the same, i always had, and i have, but i feel like i'm different than them and their mentality.
yea whenever they talk and discuss ideas or ppl i come to different conclusions than them. idk whos retarded, them or me but i dont say what i think bc a lot of the stuff i think is cynical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
yea whenever they talk and discuss ideas or ppl i come to different conclusions than them. idk whos retarded, them or me but i dont say what i think bc a lot of the stuff i think is cynical
imo it's them : we are pragmatic, and life itself is pragmatic : either you succeed, either you don't. It's sad, but there is no place for feelings.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Being different is a good thing. You die an original and not a copy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Peachy and turkproducer
yeah I'm different since I'm probably the only one who knows about the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Normie life but I can feel the arrests on psl rotting my brain

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I started being way more social right around the time I discovered the blackpill but I obviously can't relate to anyone I know irl about most stuff

I started being way more social right around the time I discovered the blackpill but I obviously can't relate to anyone I know irl about most stuff
why do you think that is?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
why do you think that is?
the first part I guess it happened that I stopped rotting on vidya that much cuz I didn't have anything I really wanted to play anymore and starting college really pushed me to socialize more

the second is something that's been pretty much all my life except for 3 close friends, but after getting blackpilled it's sometimes not even them that I can relate to