Normies ruined my chances with a cutie

iambarrett

iambarrett

Iron
So I get thrown into this random IG group chat by some friend, right? Like 5 minutes in, this cute foid starts chatting me up, no effort. Instantly, the beta orbiters who've been simping over her for months start losing their minds. You could hear the virgin rage through the screen, probably thinking, 'How's this Chad swooping in and mogging us like it's nothing?' They couldn't handle it, so they start calling her a whore and going full meltdown mode. Of course, she gets all awkward and stops talking. Nice job, retards

Lowkey tales bhai

Ight post messages

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
lol this happend like 3 hours ago

So I get thrown into this random IG group chat by some friend, right? Like 5 minutes in, this cute foid starts chatting me up, no effort. Instantly, the beta orbiters who've been simping over her for months start losing their minds. You could hear the virgin rage through the screen, probably thinking, 'How's this Chad swooping in and mogging us like it's nothing?' They couldn't handle it, so they start calling her a whore and going full meltdown mode. Of course, she gets all awkward and stops talking. Nice job, retards
Dnr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back