normies say “liking someone for looks is shallow”

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

nothing changes no one can change anything
When in reality saying you like someone for their personality is what is actually shallow. Love at first sight = true love

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and yyy
neither is true love

• Woah
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Love is chemicals in the brain. Love is low T. It cucks you one way or another. You need to get heartbroken to see this.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, FutureSlayer and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
neither is true love
whats ur idea of true love. I have true love for my oneitis because I got butterflies in my stomach thinking about her teehee

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
whats ur idea of true love. I have true love for my oneitis because I got butterflies in my stomach thinking about her teehee
only real love is the unconditional one (the kind Jesus was preaching or the mom’s love for her son)

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Love is chemicals in the brain. Love is low T. It cucks you one way or another. You need to get heartbroken to see this.
what if there was perfect circumstances for these chemical attraction to be reciprocated forever. That’s what I say true love is. I don’t think it’s impossible just for most people it is

what if there was perfect circumstances for these chemical attraction to be reciprocated forever. That’s what I say true love is. I don’t think it’s impossible just for most people it is
The only true love I could think of, would be attracting a girl that is a virgin, young, fresh out of puberty, you 2 fall for each other because of your good looks and dopamine levels - NT'ness. There is no true love after you haven't experienced it in development years. Maybe a glimpse of it.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Klasik616 and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Hate is chemicals in the brain too.
The best way to live is to be numb and feel like a robot.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
The only true love I could think of, would be attracting a girl that is a virgin, young, fresh out of puberty, you 2 fall for each other because of your good looks and dopamine levels - NT'ness. There is no true love after you haven't experienced it in development years. Maybe a glimpse of it.
right that’s what I mean especially during development period you can create pair bonding and it should last forever. “I only have eyes for you” syndrome after you have both lost your fertility even

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell
There's no love when money is involved, it's a social contract.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ey88, whotthehell, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
also the love u have for ur mom or your dad brother, etc any of your family is obviously different its the same type of love you have for yourself