normie's sex life in 70s.

SharpOrange

SharpOrange

Iron

clip is from 70's show.
shows dead bedrooms always existed.
foids don't care about sex with non chad male.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Aladin, nathan and 3 others
high T girls like sex so you should seek high T girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, XtrovertNTnormalfag and SharpOrange
The msnosphere is one big attempt to take the sex out of sex. "Nah, women only care about resources and your genes, bro!"

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, XtrovertNTnormalfag, nathan and 4 others
The msnosphere is one big attempt to take the sex out of sex. "Nah, women only care about resources and your genes, bro!"
idk man at this they justify any behavior and cope with it.:feelshah:
most are not mgtow men going thier own way
in reality men sent their own way.:feelswah:
then they cope and seethe.:feelswah:
if you really went mgtow then why tf idea of women is in your mind.
coz they live rent free in your mind and you were sent your own way not by choice.:feelswhy:

high T but also with high E for peak aesthetics

high T + high E foid = fogger body and giga horny
how do you if foid is high e bro.
most pretend they are demisexual and need emotional bond to have sex JFL:feelswhy:

wrong foids care about guys personality and if he can make them laugh :love:

• JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla and SharpOrange
I don’t ejaculate for six weeks before making a post. No sex, no masturbation, no nothing. It releases too much tension. It releases a lot of minerals and nutrients that your body needs. Releasing weakens the knees and your legs. I’ve been doing that since I was fifteen and its part and parcel of my preparation now. That’s why Im am who I am today -- it's down to all those little sacrifices. Find me another looksmax user who makes that sacrifice, and you’ll find another high rep poster.

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
are you calling ashton kucther a normie? holy fuck this site is stupid

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin, Latinolooksmaxxer and SharpOrange
a fictional show from the 2000s shows what sex life was like in the 70s lol

but yes, dead bedrooms always existed. human biology has been more or less the same for thousands of years

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, SharpOrange and Aladin
True dat but I still think Hacker is better looking that SJ
But Kuchter mogs all
him and Milla Kunis was one of the few looksmatched couples in comedy, and it's not a concidence that they're the only ones to get married irl

• +1
him and Milla Kunis was one of the few looksmatched couples in comedy, and it's not a concidence that they're the only ones to get married irl
Tbf I think Kunis got rated no more higher than htb on this shithome but yh she is legit hot and they are looksmatched really

Tbf I think Kunis got rated no more higher than htb on this shithome but yh she is legit hot and they are looksmatched really
apperantly kunis was only 14 in season 1 and she went through puberty during the show. I could've sworn she got hotter but i thought i was imaging things

• Woah