Normies still ignore BP, does NT blocks it?

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
I just cant. Normies arent low iq they are just average iq. They have blackpill everywhere, dating apps, girl simping chadlites on tiktok, clubs, bars, schools, streets, literally every public place.

But no, normies are just keep saying that its “Game” what matters. Listening to Andrew Tate podcasts and thinking that being “Alpha” will take xou domewhere

I was listening to dating advice and got nowhere.

After year on blackpill I did changes in my appearance and only softmaxx - weight loss, skincare, mewing, gymmax + sometimes bonesmashing unironically (I just want to see results) and my tinder and club results went up drastically. From basically an incel to having dates every week and sleeping with some JB girls (They are mtb range but at least some pussy).

Yet normies cant accept it. I just cant see the reason why. Only one thing that come to my mind is that their NT brain is programmed to reject every form of BP.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, 5.5psl and LooksThinker
Just being good looking will give you results, if talk or if you are a shy guy a handsome guy will still get laid.

Get an ugly guy and he will cold approach woman with no results, as they will be disgusted by him.

Just being good looking will give you results, if talk or if you are a shy guy a handsome guy will still get laid.

Get an ugly guy and he will cold approach woman with no results, as they will be disgusted by him.
Looksmax is complete when women starts approaching you on non-drinking places

• +1
Reactions: blite and 5.5psl
Blackpill is a blessing to an extent but if you get obsessed with solely looks then it gets fucked up
Normies actually are living happier life's tbh for them shit like communicating and stuff like this is what matters
Looks matter but don't make it your whole life or else you'll be depressed and brainrot ( like me)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21688, Maalik, Mio and 2 others
I just cant. Normies arent low iq they are just average iq. They have blackpill everywhere, dating apps, girl simping chadlites on tiktok, clubs, bars, schools, streets, literally every public place.

But no, normies are just keep saying that its “Game” what matters. Listening to Andrew Tate podcasts and thinking that being “Alpha” will take xou domewhere

I was listening to dating advice and got nowhere.

After year on blackpill I did changes in my appearance and only softmaxx - weight loss, skincare, mewing, gymmax + sometimes bonesmashing unironically (I just want to see results) and my tinder and club results went up drastically. From basically an incel to having dates every week and sleeping with some JB girls (They are mtb range but at least some pussy).

Yet normies cant accept it. I just cant see the reason why. Only one thing that come to my mind is that their NT brain is programmed to reject every form of BP.
1: They're normies, not complete autistic shutins or incels
2: It would be social suicide to talk about how over it is for some people, or that genetics is what matters, some people are subhuman, etc.. they have no choice but to be all about game (Most normies are clueless to this tho, im sure some normies are well aware)

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Mio
1: They're normies, not complete autistic shutins or incels
2: It would be social suicide to talk about how over it is for some people, or that genetics is what matters, some people are subhuman, etc.. they have no choice but to be all about game (Most normies are clueless to this tho, im sure some normies are well aware)
I do not think BP is autistic or at least the looksmaxxing part of BP isnt.

And honestly looksmaxing isnt about putting others down (Only spergs on this site keep telling other that it is over eventhough they talk to some mtn guy) but maximilazing your potential and getting best of your genetic potential which doesnt seem autistic to me but logical

Blackpill is a blessing to an extent but if you get obsessed with solely looks then it gets fucked up
Normies actually are living happier life's tbh for them shit like communicating and stuff like this is what matters
Looks matter but don't make it your whole life or else you'll be depressed and brainrot ( like me)
Its like 80% of BP is true in slaying (which is what matters the most)

20% is that “game” and “personality” cuz you actually need something to do (For example you need to go out if you are a chad and thats part of “game”)

In ltrs there is something more but cant tell what yet because I’ve never had LtR

Its like 80% of BP is true in slaying (which is what matters the most)

20% is that “game” and “personality” cuz you actually need something to do (For example you need to go out if you are a chad and thats part of “game”)

In ltrs there is something more but cant tell what yet because I’ve never had LtR
100% bp is true for slaying
Your looks are the only thing that determines if you are getting hookups/str or not
All I'm saying is don't make looks your entire life
2 years of me in uni and I have talked to so less girls only coz I think ( I'm) not good enough
Control what's in your hand and ignore the rest like bluepilled normies , you are short ? Ok do you wanna get LL ? If the answer is no then just fuck height from your mind and focus on other things , you got a huge bulbous nose ? Ok, do you wanna get a rhinoplasty? If the answer is yes the find a good surgeon and get it.

Don't obsess over looks believe me I found out about the bp community in 2020 and 3 years so far have been completely wasted in unnecessary thoughts.
Looks do matter but are definetly not everything.
There's life beyond girls too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688, Lucifer X and Maalik
Your looks are the only thing that determines if you are getting hookups/str or not
2 years of me in uni and I have talked to so less girls only coz I think ( I'm) not good enough
Control what's in your hand and ignore the rest like bluepilled normies , you are short ? Ok do you wanna get LL ? If the answer is no then just fuck height from your mind and focus on other things , you got a huge bulbous nose ? Ok, do you wanna get a rhinoplasty? If the answer is yes the find a good surgeon and get it.

Don't obsess over looks believe me I found out about the bp community in 2020 and 3 years so far have been completely wasted in unnecessary thoughts.
You need to get into situation where you can slay. If you have autism you cant cuz you wont go there and even at nightclub you still have to do something (I mean barely something to attract girls you cant just shit yourself in front of them) and these things still count into Redpill/bluepill thats why I said its 80% of BP.

100% BP is this dude honestly
D4542EE6 EE0C 49D1 B325 9FAFB5E2DEEC

And I am sure he doesnt slay

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X

Theres not a handsome guy whos shy or not confident around girls.Attractive guys have a lot of
experience

and interest from girls from young age which give them unlimited confidence.Plus attractive people have all confident friends good social circle etc .Being attractive means
experience

at all levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
Be happy that they do

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek
BP only becomes believable once you spend enough time around it. I used to think .org and .is were retarded when I first found out about them a year ago now it just makes sense to me. It creeps up on you

• +1
you just upgraded your rizz bruh :ROFLMAO:

• JFL

the main spiritual damage comes from thinking about how literally few mm of bone here and collagen there and shade of skin makes you live a different life in the exact same time and place. The fact it determines so much of how you are allowed to behave in front of other people nearly destroyed me. I realised the cheeky, confident and slightly violent behaviour I had since i was a young teen didn't suddenly "become disgusting and creepy"

It just stopped working once puberty indianjanitormaxxed me lol :blackpill:

But Im glad to have found this truth. For so long in my teenyears I felt there was some nebulous defect in my "aura" or smth jfl. in reality i just got ratjawmaxxed and jewnosemaxxed

last week I frauded some pics with light, angles and jutting, and my height. went to dating/rating apps and it blew my mind how I could spit my most random autistic/horny thoughts, developed in the BOWELS OF BLACKPILL, YEARS OF ROT AND REDDIT, AND STILL GET GOOD RESPONSES just cause they thought I was hot.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I realised then never to let bluepillers infect me with their COPE. Psyche professionals especially. They will accuse you of body dysmorphia. that does exist. But in most cases, the dysmorphia is justified.

We subconsciously understand when we are subhuman, and social instinct evolved over billions of years knows better than us, when its time to suppress our personality

brb gonna get bimax jfl