Normies think martial arts are a super power

Meteor21

Meteor21

Kraken
There's too many of these retards that believe a 5'2 120 pound man (or even a woman) can beat up a 6'0 tall 200+ pound man cause "muh martial arts"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Epola, (In)CelibatePsycho2 and 9 others
this guy

CAN KILL

this guy

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, PrinceLuenLeoncur, PickleTheSlayer and 2 others
There's too many of these retards that believe a 5'2 120 pound man (or even a woman) can beat up a 6'0 tall 200+ pound man cause "muh martial arts"
Yeah expecting to beat up a big guy with martial arts at sub 5’5-5’6 is a meme it gets really effective when you start reaching 5’7-5’10+ and your frame starts to broaden up (applies to a regular person who practices mma here and there, but ofc a trained 5’4-5’5 mma fighter would beat up a lot of taller guys)

• +1
Reactions: murdah, datboijj, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Yeah expecting to beat up a big guy with martial arts at sub 5’5-5’6 is a meme it gets really effective when you start reaching 5’7-5’10+ and your frame starts to broaden up (applies to a regular person who practices mma here and there, but ofc a trained 5’4-5’5 mma fighter would beat up a lot of taller guys)
True but if ur taller u dont need to fight at all just throw shit at them or tackle/kick them instead of trying to fight clean. Last resort just use gun. This isnt the 90s nigga

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Ok would a 5’10 trained guy 180lbs beat up a 6’7 250lbs guy untrained ?

He has a good chance. 5'2 120 is different, that's smaller than most women

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, murdah and butterworld
I've been a martial artist since Nov 2016 nigga

True but if ur taller u dont need to fight at all just throw shit at them or tackle/kick them instead of trying to fight clean. Last resort just use gun. This isnt the 90s nigga
Water…. fighting is so primitive and that’s coming from a guy like me who enjoys UFC/Boxing and did wrestling in hs. However if you’re in hs/go to frat parties you’re bound to get into fights if you’re a high t man and that’s when knowing how to fight comes in handy. One time in hs I folded a 6’6 faggot and some girl complimented me and I ended up fucking (sounds like some movie shit lol)

Yes… I’m 5’8 190ish and I wouldn’t let an untrained 6’7 guy beat me :ROFLMAO: Especially when I’m stronger than most of the population and pretty coordinated

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
That’s the equivalent to a cancer patient asking why they shouldn’t just eat McDonalds all day since they’re health is already gonna be shit anyway

• JFL
Water…. fighting is so primitive and that’s coming from a guy like me who enjoys UFC/Boxing and did wrestling in hs. However if you’re in hs/go to frat parties you’re bound to get into fights if you’re a high t man and that’s when knowing how to fight comes in handy. One time in hs I folded a 6’6 faggot and some girl complimented me and I ended up fucking (sounds like some movie shit lol)
Or just dont get into fights at all…

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Or just dont get into fights at all…
Seems like I hit a soft spot, mb nerd. Just like how men cuck other men, steal, break the laws for pleasure to imitate our primal behaviors men especially kids will sometimes fuck each other up. It’s a dopamine inducing experience if you know how to fight or can depend on your natural frame to brawl…

Obviously avoid fighting in the real world but if you can win a fight and get away with it why not…

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
high-tier professional level of a proper full contact martial art might as well be the closest thing to superpower there is IRL tbh

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Bruce lee would fuck up jon jones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy, Meteor21, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
yeah they should be training to shoot guns not wave their first

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Depends how trained. Like if it was Terence Crawford, then yes.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Depends how trained. Like if it was Terence Crawford, then yes.
That’s exaggeration tbh, I’d understand if you were talking 5’6-5’8 but 5’10 180 guy who’s been training for a year or two mma would destroy a 6’7 250, people at that height tend to be uncoordinated/not athletic anyway unless they’re a former black athlete and they would only be able to wrestle which would likely get them fucked up by a punch or choked out if the trained guy knows how to grapple

Nobody thinks that among normies, only manosphere gymcels internetcels etc think that.
Normies generally know that a guy with 8 inches wrists generally wins the fight.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
the amount of retards who still think Bruce Lee would beat anything other than a novice local MMA practitioner is astounding. dude was a theater major.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Meteor21
Nobody thinks that among normies, only manosphere gymcels internetcels etc think that.
Normies generally know that a guy with 8 inches wrists generally wins the fight.
No, the people mocking Bradley Martyn for thinking he can beat mighty Mouse in a fight are 1000% normies

the amount of retards who still think Bruce Lee would beat anything other than a novice local MMA practitioner is astounding. dude was a theater major.
Ik, they still don't realize the 1 inch punch is a parlor trick, and that no, he didn't kick a 500 pound heavybag so hard it touched the ceiling jfl

• +1
Amateur MMA fighters would embarrass his clown ass if he were alive today

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and Meteor21
muay + bjj is good

• +1
Ik, they still don't realize the 1 inch punch is a parlor trick, and that no, he didn't kick a 500 pound heavybag so hard it touched the ceiling jfl

it's funny how everything we've learned about fake martial arts and asking for proof for claims in the last 50 years flies out the window as soon as bruce lee is brought up. bruce lee is the ultimate litmus test to see if a person is capable of actual thought

that scene in once upon a time in hollywood and the resulting butthurt was super satisfying

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
You guys will just make any excuse to not improve and highlight everything as cope ,then throw normies
under the bus believing you are somehow superior to them because they chose to actually try and not ldar
like some edgy teen who has no clue how the world outside the Internet works

According to kids here everything except slaying Stacies and mogging is Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
You guys will just make any excuse to not improve and highlight everything as cope ,then throw normies
under the bus believing you are somehow superior to them because they chose to actually try and not ldar
like some edgy teen who has no clue how the world outside the Internet works

According to kids here everything except slaying Stacies and mogging is Cope.
I didn't say that, quit derailing

"Normies" estimate the possible outcome of a clash primarily on the basis of size