Normies trying to make gaming sound more niche than it is

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
@optimisticzoomer is deluded he thinks gaming is rare and actual gamers are rare irl. Yet I’ve very rarely met a guy who doesn’t game irl this dude is some gamer coper trying to make gaming sound more niche than it is.

Idk why gamer faggots do this bro your hobby isn’t niche you loser. Legit every pro athlete has legit been caught gaming after their games.

How the fuck are gamer cucks taken seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nathan, WatermelonLover, perpetuallytired and 19 others
normies rot with games like fifa, csgo, league of dalits, cod etc

playing anything else is niche tbh

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, WatermelonLover, rand anon and 18 others
normies rot with games like fifa, csgo, league of dalits, cod etc

playing anything else is niche tbh
Fair but @optimisticzoomer believes those games are somehow niche and only played by a select few of the population for some reason

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, optimisticzoomer and exo
Fair but @optimisticzoomer believes those games are somehow niche and only played by a select few of the population for some reason
i mean he's a retarded schizo so i never pay much attention to his beliefs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, rand anon, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Fuck you
I never said gamers are rare. I said non gamers are not rare
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, IAMNOTANINCEL, maarda and 1 other person
cope nigger hop on clash royale ima fuck u up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and Beastimmung
i mean he's a retarded schizo so i never pay much attention to his beliefs
This nigga is putting words in my mouth:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie and ElTruecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Costcosuperstore, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
Those are not normie games
maybe in germanistan no but every slavic/balkan male plays csgo. and league is popular because it runs on a toaster.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Costcosuperstore, got.daim and 1 other person
maybe in germanistan no but every slavic/balkan male plays csgo. and league is popular because it runs on a toaster.
Valorant seems to be the new Chad game.

Every guy that plays that shit seems to have a deep ass voice and is a hot e-boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Costcosuperstore and got.daim
Fuck you
I never said gamers are rare. I said non gamers are not rare
:ogre:
They are lol. Taking into count middle aged men who were born decades before the era of gaming does not count bro.
Those are not normie games
CSGO is 100% a Normie game lol. It’s legit one of the biggest games out rn and most dudes irl play it. LoL is an incel game though yea but a very popular one

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and St.TikTokcel
CSGO is 100% a Normie game lol. It’s legit one of the biggest games out rn and most dudes irl play it. LoL is an incel game though yea but a very popular one
Cope.

Only slavs play CS:Go no NT person in the west plays it.

Especially goes it has zero female players

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, IAMNOTANINCEL, Framemogger69 and 1 other person
microsoft flight simulator and similar is when it transitions from casual/normie/mainstream to niche/aspie. there are still many normens who play it but a smaller and smaller amount of aspies.

aspies are moving onto more complex study sims. this is the genre where there are almost no normens

Apache_2a_0001.jpg

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and ElTruecel
idk how anyone can enjoy gaming past the age of 16 tbh

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
microsoft flight simulator and similar is when it transitions from casual/normie/mainstream to niche/aspie. there are still many normens who play it but a smaller and smaller amount of aspies.

aspies are moving onto more complex study sims. this is the genre where there are almost no normens

Apache_2a_0001.jpg
the only people i know that play flight sims are other pilots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, optimisticzoomer and ElTruecel
Cope.

Bullshit lmfao 2 examples of pro athletes that play it just from the top of my head

What the fuck do I care I used to play vgc ("competitive Pokémon") in my classroom

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and ElTruecel
jfl at niggas playing mainstream games like fortnite valorant roblox etc, go enjoy a real game bitchass nigga

• +1
Over for me

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
Exactly. There's even chads like @Crisick who are pros at it and play in big tournaments
Crisickmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick, Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
@optimisticzoomer is deluded he thinks gaming is rare and actual gamers are rare irl. Yet I’ve very rarely met a guy who doesn’t game irl this dude is some gamer coper trying to make gaming sound more niche than it is.

Idk why gamer faggots do this bro your hobby isn’t niche you loser. Legit every pro athlete has legit been caught gaming after their games.

everyone i know play video games

• +1
Cope.

NT people won't even be able to because they play on ps5 or Xbox instead of pc

• +1

Gaming was never really niche, even in the 80s. Some games are definitely more ND than NT, such as any paradox game, but with the widespread adoption of the internet (and tiktok) that will spread to normies.

• +1

Apache_2a_0001.jpg
Hoi4/vic3/most paradox games too. But that is slowly becoming more normie.

I used to spend way too much time on flight sims and paradox games.

Cope.

CS;Go is mainstream everywhere. Heaps of NT ppl play it. Maybe not 1000's of hrs though.

The most normie of my normie friends spend every night in discord playing Overwatch, League, Apex, CoD, Counter Strike, etc. together

These were all the popular kids in HS who played sports and got pussy jfl at gaming being “niche”

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and ElTruecel
cope nigger hop on clash royale ima fuck u up
id be down, i got 12 classic challenge win and 1 grand challenge win

quit trophy road bc ptw but 8k trophies i think

id be down, i got 12 classic challenge win and 1 grand challenge win
wtf? thats really good bro. i only have a classic challenge win, what deck do u play?

• +1
Reactions: h111
wtf? thats really good bro. i only have a classic challenge win, what deck do u play?
My main deck is pekka bridge spam, but for the challenges I used other decks because pbs is ass. For the grand challenge i used lavaloon, and for the classics i probably used about 7 or 8 different decks, sparky, royal giant, golem, ram rider, all sorts of stuff whatever was meta

• +1
Reactions: piec
My main deck is pekka bridge spam, but for the challenges I used other decks because pbs is ass. For the grand challenge i used lavaloon, and for the classics i probably used about 7 or 8 different decks, sparky, royal giant, golem, ram rider, all sorts of stuff whatever was meta
mirin wish i could use other decks without spending fortune of polish shekels