Normies when they start getting blackpilled

D

Deleted member 9955

Iron
6D6CD49E 018F 4C18 8EBD DCACB5041B9D

The blackpill is never going to be mainstream, if men and women knew they were generic trash they would all :feelswhy:

But most women are somewhat blackpilled which is why they all rush to wear makeup to “feel confident” or “for themselves”.

jfc they’re literally saying being attractive makes you confident

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, one job away, Slob and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, one job away, Deleted member 10615 and 6 others
View attachment 1287422

The blackpill is never going to be mainstream, if men and women knew they were generic trash they would all :feelswhy:

But most women are somewhat blackpilled which is why they all rush to wear makeup to “feel confident” or “for themselves”.

keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, subhuman incel and metagross
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5786, TopzCat1 and 7 others
View attachment 1287422

The less people who know about it the better. If women got legitimately blackpilled their looksmin would get 10x worse.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Warlow and subhuman incel
>normies
>links an incel channel

(I am aware there are some autistic women who watch it don't worry)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and subhuman incel
View attachment 1287422

Probably some low tier becky venting because she is unhappy with her subpar looks and gets mogged by stacies on a daily basis :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
>links an incel channel
How exactly is QOVES an incel channel? He seems like a normie who runs a blackpilled channel but doesn’t align said information w ‘Blackpill’ cause failo/incel association.

His channel is just one big How You Say It/Who Says It Pill

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 9955 and never_lucky
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 9955
Women aren’t blackpilled (atleast not consciously) rather they’re blackpilling.
Women, if their parent's raised them correctly, will be made aware that men only really care about their looks. Why do you think foids start makeup at 12, and are, (or at least were) told not to get into relationships as a teen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Women, if their parent's raised them correctly, will be made aware that men only really care about their looks. Why do you think foids start makeup at 12, and are, (or at least were) told not to get into relationships as a teen
I’m not denying any of that just that overwhelmingly women aren’t actively self-aware they’re blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
The way you guys talk about the blackpill like it's some hidden reality will never stop being cute
If it wasn't a hidden reality then blue pill wouldn't be a thing and most people believe in the just world theory.
But life will blackpill them into oblivion and most STILL can't work it out and end up just being resentful towards the world.

"what am i doing wrong"
"if should be able to do it if they can"

I think you take it for granted now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Add me on discord...
Tyler!!!#7646

I have already replied you many threads like this.. we gon mass report every blackpill channel ..
Else if everyone's a chad... competition rises more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371