Normies Will Always Treat you Poorly

AutisticGymcel

AutisticGymcel

Rex
It doesn’t matter if you are incel, normie, or Chad. People are animalistic psychopaths always looking for social leverage and opportunities. When you are incel, people will disrespect/pity you. When you are normie, they will ignore you/compete with you. When you are Chad, they will resent/envy you and try to sabotage/slander you.

Best to just avoid people all together. They are swine. The only people who get treated with unconditional love are children and animals.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, 1966Ford and BeanletMogger
Yea true. It’s pretty fucked in society you can’t easily own a gun and shoot a bullet in the skulls of people who even slightly disrespect you irl.

I have an unregistered firearm and the school is only a few kilometers away.

It doesn’t matter if you are incel, normie, or Chad. People are animalistic psychopaths always looking for social leverage and opportunities. When you are incel, people will disrespect/pity you. When you are normie, they will ignore you/compete with you. When you are Chad, they will resent/envy you and try to sabotage/slander you.

Best to just avoid people all together. They are swine. The only people who get treated with unconditional love are children and animals.
Not me. They always admire or hate me. The ones that hate me feed me with their anger. I give them metaphorical spankings.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Well Im gonna go ER on those faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar