Normies will look at you like a freak if you tell them you never had a girlfriend

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Gold
And that is especially true for foids.

Over a year ago, a foid asked me out after approaching me at a bar, we went on 2 dates and then she gave me the typical "it's not you, it's me" bullshit. I met her a few weeks ago and she asked me if I had a girlfriend or hooked up with any girls and I just said no. She seemed genuinely shocked as she probably fucked and sucked dozens of guys since then.
She told me "i'll find you a gf by the end of the night" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: so I left soon after to escape the embarrassment.

Happened to me a few times tbh. Another girl from my friend group who was into me asked me how many girls I slept with and I told her 2 and then she said "why only 2? you are so good looking". In reality I fucked 5 prostitutes.

Normies look at me like i'm a freak after, but I can't get myself to make up some bullshit and pretend i'm a slayer. I want them to know my pain and suffering as an incel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Abhorrence, |Daddy_Zygos| and 9 others
How when most men are khhv?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Abhorrence, HTN_Mentalcel, Clqs and 9 others
You've never had a girlfriend. Girls are repulsed by that, and so the cycle continues.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Abhorrence, got.daim, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
And that is especially true for foids.

Over a year ago, a foid asked me out after approaching me at a bar, we went on 2 dates and then she gave me the typical "it's not you, it's me" bullshit. I met her a few weeks ago and she asked me if I had a girlfriend or hooked up with any girls and I just said no. She seemed genuinely shocked as she probably fucked and sucked dozens of guys since then.
She told me "i'll find you a gf by the end of the night" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: so I left soon after to escape the embarrassment.

Happened to me a few times tbh. Normies look at me like i'm a freak after, but I can't get myself to make up some bullshit and pretend i'm a slayer. I want them to know my pain and suffering as an incel
If you're looking for sympathy you won't find it, better to lie. Better to stay silent if possible

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider and Zelenskyiv
Im not khhv myself but almost everyone ik is khhv
Then the people you know are utter subhumans and you should spam them with suicide tutorials

If you're looking for sympathy you won't find it, better to lie. Better to stay silent if possible
Not even sympathy really, I just want people to be aware of my suffering.
Usual female pity
I asked to hang out with her after her friend messaged me calling me a retard for not getting hints. Then we smoked weed and I passed out. We met up once again and her friend "dared" to have her sit on my lap. I sperged out and sat on my male friend's lap as a joke instead. Then she found another guy and they've been in a relationship for almost a year.
Guy's a manlet but he's a guitar player and she's an artsy type so an autist basement rotter like me had no chance anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Clqs, greywind and 2 others
maybe because im doing computer science
I am too. Even the dalits have gfs. Everyone does.
I refuse to believe these meme stats claiming muh le 99.999% of men are incels that get posted on these shithole forums.
I've just never seen it irl. As an incel I am a freak of nature, a genuine anomaly.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
As they should.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista and Zelenskyiv
And it makes sense: if you never dated, something is wrong with you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Madridista and Zelenskyiv
There should be mandatory euthanization for any man who reaches the age of 20 still a virgin. As a 23yo I should be shot in the head. No mercy.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, greywind and 8uAte
There should be mandatory euthanization for any man who reaches the age of 20 still a virgin. As a 23yo I should be shot in the head. No mercy.
Agree. It sucks that society want us to suffer and keep the engines running, so we can't even kill ourselves by the simplier way.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Zelenskyiv
if ur good looking its a halo to say ur virgin

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Abhorrence and Zelenskyiv
if ur good looking its a halo to say ur virgin
not really tbh. They'll still see you as a freak. They might feel sorry for you and you might even get a pity fuck from some foid but it's still a massive failo.

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and BrahminBoss
not really tbh. They'll still see you as a freak. They might feel sorry for you and you might even get a pity fuck from some foid but it's still a massive failo.
nope, i lie about being virgin and i get preferential treatment, maybe its different where u live

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Rich people wouldn't like that. Who will do all the cheap mud work?

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and Madridista
Exactly lmaoo. I can't believe people here act like it's normal to be a virgin, almost everyone i know lost their virginity and have girlfriends even short normies. You really gotta be COOKED to not lose ur virginity

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Zelenskyiv
Exactly lmaoo. I can't believe people here act like it's normal to be a virgin, almost everyone i know lost their virginity and have girlfriends even short normies. You really gotta be COOKED to not lose ur virginity
It depends, I can't relate for example.

legit, virgins don't exist outside of autism forums

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Yeah, virgins are seen as inferior, regardless of looks. And even if you're ugly, people will still think you lost your virginity if you're more than 20 years old.

• +1
normies are constantly in a relationship they cant live without someone so for them this is very strange

• +1
in womens mind is something like that other girls dont find him attractive then something wrong i wont date him then either

• +1
Reactions: Latinus and Zelenskyiv
I've only had FWBs in the last coupla years:soy:

Just lie about it
I guess

• +1
Fake till you make it in soyciety

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Zelenskyiv
Again, incels always cuck themselves because they can’t lie. No one will know if you don’t tell them. Why let it define you? Body count ain’t written on your forehead.

• +1
Just larp bro

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Zelenskyiv
in womens mind is something like that other girls dont find him attractive then something wrong i wont date him then either
yup, i've seen this in action myself. The first girl I talked about in OP was asking me stuff like "are you talking to any other girls?" and I unuironically replied with cringe shit like "just you and my mom" :lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

And other shit like asking me if I have social media (which I don't). She was looking for icks and left me after the second date despite the fact that she approached and asked me out

Again, incels always cuck themselves because they can’t lie. No one will know if you don’t tell them. Why let it define you? Body count ain’t written on your forehead.
Just larp bro
I want people to know my suffering

yup, i've seen this in action myself. The first girl I talked about in OP was asking me stuff like "are you talking to any other girls?" and I unuironically replied with cringe shit like "just you and my mom" :lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

And other shit like asking me if I have social media (which I don't). She was looking for icks and left me after the second date despite the fact that she approached and asked me out
foids are group animals yeah for normies social media is important social circle all of that shit i dont have

• +1
Body language is everything. Back in middle and high school they already knew I was a kissless virgin because of my weird body language, a consequence of my social anxiety. You need to act NT and fake (being an actor) so that nobody suspects you're a virgin.

• +1
Dalit forum rotter cope. Normies slay from an early age.
I wouldnt say their incels but i wouldnt call them slayers either. There is like a 1:9 gender ratio in clubs in my country.

• +1
I wouldnt say their incels but i wouldnt call them slayers either. There is like a 1:9 gender ratio in clubs in my country.
Desperately approaching at clubs is a rotter trait too tbh, just like Tinder. Most normies slay through social circle from what i've seen or using their social circle to go out and meet girls. It's not an ideal ratio but normies go out multiple times a week throughout college so they get pussy.

• Hmm...
Desperately approaching at clubs is a rotter trait too tbh, just like Tinder. Most normies slay through social circle from what i've seen or using their social circle to go out and meet girls. It's not an ideal ratio but normies go out multiple times a week throughout college so they get pussy.
Idk tbh i know a 5"8 mtn, (average is 5"9 here), he organises house parties, is in a freind group with a bunch of foids. Guess what? FUcking incel, a lot of this shit is dumb luck. A lot of these guys dont slay shit but maybe this changes at uni or your in some weird location.

• +1
Idk tbh i know a 5"8 mtn, (average is 5"9 here), he organises house parties, is in a freind group with a bunch of foids. Guess what? FUcking incel, a lot of this shit is dumb luck. A lot of these guys dont slay shit but maybe this changes at uni or your in some weird location.
Everywhere I go I see plain normans with their gfs. I can't even look outside my basement without getting mogged by them. It's over.

• JFL
Everywhere I go I see plain normans with their gfs. I can't even look outside my basement without getting mogged by them. It's over.
Not all normies are low inhib to get girlfriends though. Some normies are high inhib from rotting on chinktok and being raised with technology

• +1