NORTH KOREA IS BECOMING CHRISTIAN ORTHODOX

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️

@i_love_roosters @noobs @gigell @ElTruecel

Once that shithole accepts Christ they will cease being evil assholes as the light of Christ warms all, may the Holy Spirit love them and look after them making them strong in the faith so Korea becomes a normal function nation and not hell on earth.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters, isis_Bleach, Aladin and 8 others
@SomethingIsWrong kill yourself bitch

• Ugh..
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
From subhuman to subhuman.
I agree christians are a lot better than atheist cucks though

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
From subhuman to subhuman.
I agree christians are a lot better than atheist cucks though
Wait aren’t you that Mohammeden who was saying stupid shit about your children’s book or sum shit ?

Well anybody better than Gaytheists because acknowledging something exists out there as a personalised deity is attention to having an IQ above 50

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
Russia should save the North Korean people and make a gook-slav wasian superstate 🥹

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • Love it
Reactions: ProBono
You can thank russia for that

You can thank russia for that
Whilst I consider the ROC and Putin heretics I do see positives in their push for the faith @Putin

• Woah
Reactions: Putin
North Korea has always been more based than South Korea tbh

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
North Korea has always been more based than South Korea tbh
South Koreans are also Christian’s as in 30% of their pop is that lol. But they are Protestants

• Woah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noobs and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I hope they do

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
How can You be religious and blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
How can You be religious and blackpilled
Easy… god explains the black pill

I feel sorry for Gahtheists like you once you realise you have no justification for any of your beliefs worldview or identity as atheism cannot make an account for Epistemology, metaphysics and ethnics

Very sad time for you once you realise this lol you’ll be forced to be an nihilist and rope because everything is meaningless you’ll be a husk

I want a North Korean gf

Easy… god explains the black pill

I feel sorry for Gahtheists like you once you realise you have no justification for any of your beliefs worldview or identity as atheism cannot make an account for Epistemology, metaphysics and ethnics

Very sad time for you once you realise this lol you’ll be forced to be an nihilist and rope because everything is meaningless you’ll be a husk
You dont need Religion to be a Moral Person or to know whats right and wrong. You should know that Life being meaningless isnt a Bad thing.Why do You need there to be a meaning that was given to you? My life is Up to me, I will give meaning to my own existance.

What is written in the bible is manmade instead of divine.
What Made it very obvious for me is the concept of heaven and hell "believe in what I say and You will be rewarded for eternity, do Not and You will be tortured for eternity" ,literally textbook carrot and Stick principle. Whoever wrote the bible also knew that fear is the Most effective Tool to Control the masses.
Also there are inherent flaws with the concept of god. God is Said to be omnipotent and Cares for us, His creations. But the fact that evil and suffering exists in this world completly refutes this idea.
You probably would say that god has given us free will which is why Humans do Bad stuff etc.
But why cant god give us free will without there being any Kind of suffering or evil in this world? He is omnipotent after all, there should be Nothing He cannot do.
So either god isnt omnipotent, or He doesn't Care about us. But He isnt real anyways

You dont need Religion to be a Moral Person or to know whats right and wrong. You should know that Life being meaningless isnt a Bad thing.Why do You need there to be a meaning that was given to you? My life is Up to me, I will give meaning to my own existance.

What is written in the bible is manmade instead of divine.
What Made it very obvious for me is the concept of heaven and hell "believe in what I say and You will be rewarded for eternity, do Not and You will be tortured for eternity" ,literally textbook carrot and Stick principle. Whoever wrote the bible also knew that fear is the Most effective Tool to Control the masses.
Also there are inherent flaws with the concept of god. God is Said to be omnipotent and Cares for us, His creations. But the fact that evil and suffering exists in this world completly refutes this idea.
You probably would say that god has given us free will which is why Humans do Bad stuff etc.
But why cant god give us free will without there being any Kind of suffering or evil in this world? He is omnipotent after all, there should be Nothing He cannot do.
So either god isnt omnipotent, or He doesn't Care about us. But He isnt real anyways
Why be a moral person? How and who tells us what’s right and wrong? Where can I find this “morality”? Can you provide a justification for it without a circular argument or collapsing into relativity which in and of itself destroys the claim of morality because if it’s dependant on relativity then there is no right or wrong.

If there’s no meaning to life using your logic to its logcial conclusion then there’s no morality as it all collapses into nothingness and the fire meaninglessness

The bible is man made… yeah nobody claimed it wasn’t, we aren’t Muslims who have the IQ of a chimpanzee who claim the bible is the written word for word by god. We simply say the bible is written by man inspired by god.

Your basing your predispositions on what constitutes as something being “carrot and stick” how do you know that’s the intention of the bible can you provide a justification of this? And why the assumption that hells a place where people are tortured? Not all Christian’s believe this I myself don’t.

Your presupposing your own idea of morality and justice on the “problem of evil and suffering” but you are an finite being who doesn’t know everything and yet you try to make sense of things beyond your comprehension. God allows for evil, he doesn’t participate, create or celebrate evil, humans do evil, why? Because humans are flawed due to the fall and that’s why suffering happens this is all unironically explained lol. But even if I was to agree with you …. EVIL WOULD STILL EXIST AND SO WOULD SUFFEING BUT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SAY WHY SUFFERING IS A “BAD” THING AND HOW “EVIL” EXISTS BECAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED I CANNOT EMPIRICALLY MEASURE “EVIL”

Your view of omnipotence is your own interpretation of the word. Christianity or any other religion tbf doesn’t have to confirm to your bullshit notion of “omnipotence” for we don’t subscribe to your notion of the term this is a crucial mistake your making lol. Essentially it’s a strawman after strawman after strawmans. Your a strawman and fallacy machine

There were churches in North Korea before the war and the US/UN’s obliteration bombing of the entire country, literally everything taller than a 2 story building was fire bombed. Kim Il Sung and the Soviets rebuilt the entire country and housed millions of homeless refugees within about a decade, it’s the greatest success story never told. They just put religion on the back burner because getting millions housed and fed was more urgent. Oh and South Korea was the poorest country in the world during this time because the US and UN didn’t give a fuck about rebuilding it.

That Christians are shot in the streets there or whatever is stupid atrocity propaganda to justify a potential war there.

Also, Nagasaki was/is the Christian heart of Japan.

@Putin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Putin
There were churches in North Korea before the war and the US/UN’s obliteration bombing of the entire country, literally everything taller than a 2 story building was fire bombed. Kim Il Sung and the Soviets rebuilt the entire country and housed millions of homeless refugees within about a decade, it’s the greatest success story never told. They just put religion on the back burner because getting millions housed and fed was more urgent. Oh and South Korea was the poorest country in the world during this time because the US and UN didn’t give a fuck about rebuilding it.

That Christians are shot in the streets there or whatever is stupid atrocity propaganda to justify a potential war there.

Also, Nagasaki was/is the Christian heart of Japan.

@Putin
White people don’t care most of them are apostates or liberals they hate Christ look at how they let the Igbos of Nigeria get genocided by the Muslims and Britian the pieces of shit who BROUGHT THE RELGION TO THEM just sat back and gave all the power to the illiterate Muslims and supported them. That’s why I cage when people say stupid shit like “This is a Christian country” the West hasn’t been Christian since the 17 hundreds

These people always put power first fucking disgusting group of fucks

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
White people don’t care most of them are apostates or liberals they hate Christ look at how they let the Igbos of Nigeria get genocided by the Muslims and Britian the pieces of shit who BROUGHT THE RELGION TO THEM just sat back and gave all the power to the illiterate Muslims and supported them. That’s why I cage when people say stupid shit like “This is a Christian country” the West hasn’t been Christian since the 17 hundreds

These people always put power first fucking disgusting group of fucks
I thought the west wasn't Christian since the 19th century.

What happened in 17th?

Enlightenment philosophy. After the 30 years war between Protestants and Roman Catholics. So yes this is also why I say Protestantism is the ultimate nail in the coffin for most Christianity.

Sure RC being heresy as well is a cancer and a problem but some cancers are worse than others if YGM

I’d say the west became fully non Christian around the 18hundreds but it was defiantly not a Christian continent prior in practice
I thought the west wasn't Christian since the 19th century.

What happened in 17th?

• +1