northern europeans are autistic and cucked

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
Indeed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Shrek2OnDvD and Patient A
Lack of social skills may have developed in colder climates. Might be bullshit but idk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
58194FF6 996D 407F 8600 E57E0337C1E7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Lack of social skills may have developed in colder climates. Might be bullshit but idk
indeed im glad i live in sunny southampton so im way more NT than newcastle, birmingham and scandinavian retards

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
@JudgeandJury lives in a czech shithole where it's -10 rn haha no wonder he posts 100 times a day in winter

they rule humanity

@JudgeandJury lives in a czech shithole where it's -10 rn haha no wonder he posts 100 times a day in winter
it looks more like you're the one who posting 100 times a day, Leo No-mates.

and i can see that you are blind even about where I live because the last time I looked it was plus 5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Are you mad because you Lactose intolerant

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
they rule humanity
The Jewish ones rule humanity and we are the most cucked.

We make Thai men look proud and self respective of themselves. That’s how bad the cuckery is, we are cucks for free. Actually it’s even worse, we PAY money in taxes to get cucked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 13787
Yea we are. Thats why we are bad at humor, but very good at maths, art and all kind of stuff like that. The whole Nazi Era was one big autism fest, and i love it. Its that autism way of thinking where instead of enjoying life u try ur best to maxx out every last bit of it. Looksmax users are somewhat like nazis on a small scale, hopeless Perfectionists in a chaotic World