Northies tremble when they see a Dravidian

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Even skinny dravids can dominate a northie pajeet. High T bvll halo is real, this what I observe

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 65752, rand anon and 3 others
Total Dravidian bvll takeover

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, rand anon and Latinolooksmaxxer
Bro these sikh and punjabi niggas are annoying asf ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 23558
Bro these sikh and punjabi niggas are annoying asf ngl
Total Dravidian bvll takeover
Undefeated

That's because they have blacked.com subscriptions and so when they see a dark-skin bull they cower in fear immediately.

buddha was dravidian 💪:ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
You live displaced from your original place, you have no idea about social dynamics here
I don't need to, they hve more steppe on avg, therefore they are genetically superior :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I don't need to, they hve more steppe on avg, therefore they are genetically superior :ogre:
I have high steppe but I get dominated by pitch black dravidians , theyre high T bulls you cant stop them

• Hmm...
high for a south indian, not a northie

cope, we are subhuman!
You cant get to 6'3 and have my face structure while not being dark brown without having significant steppe (moose for example has high IVC AND high AASI but low steppe, Roshan has medium everything w low AASI thats why hes boneless)

yes YOU are , not native draviidians. They mog hard

• Hmm...
Roshan has medium everything w low AASI thats why hes boneless)
he isn't boneless
besides, god tier coloring > muh bones all day :ogre:

You cant get to 6'3 and have my face structure while not being dark brown without having significant steppe
I'll take ur word for it after u post ur 23andme and harappaworld/GEDmatch results :Comfy::Comfy:

yes YOU are , not native draviidians. They mog hard
I'm mostly dravidian nigga, all thanks to my pops
Thanks dad! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

he isn't boneless
besides, god tier coloring > muh bones all day :ogre:

I'll take ur word for it after u post ur 23andme and harappaworld/GEDmatch results :Comfy::Comfy:

I'm mostly dravidian nigga, all thanks to my pops
Thanks dad! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
If you want to keep feeling sorry for yourself and self hating then do so but keep in mind it isnt your colouring but your skull and features, Moose was probably darker than you and dripping in pussy. Even now he has girls simping on his insta at 57, hes a true Dravidian specimen.

• Hmm...
If you want to keep feeling sorry for yourself and self hating then do so but keep in mind it isnt your colouring but your skull and features,
obviously my bones aren't Moose tier, but they're fine for the most part apart from my nose tip and low set zygos

but keep in mind it isnt your colouring
yes it is, if I had north indian coloring I wouldn't be khhv incel, even despite my teramanletism. @Razeb knows

Moose was probably darker than you and dripping in pussy.
I'm def darker than Moose

Even now he has girls simping on his insta at 57, hes a true Dravidian specimen.
Never disagreed with that, he's obv a mogger
my point is on avg north indians mog south curries

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
my point is on avg north indians mog south curries
No they dont unless you count the vanta black tribals or poverty dwelling ppl (cos even mumbai delhi have those) , Apart from that South curries with higher socioeconomic bracket mog tf out of Northies and not even close. Northies are boneless, although Kashmiris mog.

You are out of touch w reality if you think Sendhil wouldnt slay the fuck out of every major city in India

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
No they dont unless you count the vanta black tribals or poverty dwelling ppl (cos even mumbai delhi have those) , Apart from that South curries with higher socioeconomic bracket mog tf out of Northies and not even close. Northies are boneless, although Kashmiris mog.
we'll hve to agree to disagree
You are out of touch w reality if you think Sendhil wouldnt slay the fuck out of every major city in India
my guy, who cares about slaying a bunch of hairy poojeetas from curryland
Spider Man Lol GIF

we'll hve to agree to disagree

my guy, who cares about slaying a bunch of hairy poojeetas from curryland
Spider Man Lol GIF
Cos some pajeetas are very gl? Lol in America one in two is a fatty and the other is a caked up ltb. And Sendhil slays everywhere, I though you were one of those fair and handsome copers who though Sendhil would be invisible IN India which is why I brought it up

• Hmm...
Lol in America one in two is a fatty and the other is a caked up ltb
maybe in the hellhole that is the UK, not in the States, not yet anyways

Cos some pajeetas are very gl?
not even comparable to the avg White American college girl, it isn't even fair how hard they fog pajeetas jfl

who though Sendhil would be invisible IN India which is why I brought it up
obv with his level of psl he wouldn't be invisible, he wouldn't slay nearly as hard as someone with better coloring and slightly worse bones though. Someone here, I think @Squirtle, posts ig posts all the time of boneless north curry influencer guys that pajeetas simp for

coloring >> bones

maybe in the hellhole that is the UK, not in the States, not yet anyways

not even comparable to the avg White American college girl, it isn't even fair how hard they fog pajeetas jfl

obv with his level of psl he wouldn't be invisible, he wouldn't slay nearly as hard as someone with better coloring and slightly worse bones though. Someone here, I think @Squirtle, posts ig posts all the time of boneless north curry influencer guys that pajeetas simp for

coloring >> bones
Lol ok