Norwood 7 at 18yo?

overdose

overdose

Iron
IMG 0532

Temple peaks have been non existent since the beginning of time.
IMG 0533

Will never be a true mogger with this hairline. It’s already over :feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: Aero, whiteislandpill and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: likenesss, overdose and boss8055
dermastamp + minoxidil, there is a peptide actually its called zinc-thymulin, idk what it does but its for regaining hair follicles after androgenic alopecia
What am I on the norwood scale? Temple peaks have always been very light. :forcedsmile:

What am I on the norwood scale? Temple peaks have always been very light. :forcedsmile:
honestly, your head looks very full. can you show me the back of your head?

• Love it
Reactions: overdose
honestly, your head looks very full. can you show me the back of your head?
Back looks full. But its so over I look like a hobo currently. I can’t take this I’m back to living as a celibate.

Back looks full. But its so over I look like a hobo currently. I can’t take this I’m back to living as a celibate.

• JFL
Only a hair transplant could fix this brutal hairline of mine. I usually have longer hair to cover up the peaks but this buzzcut is so ass

Only a hair transplant could fix this brutal hairline of mine. I usually have longer hair to cover up the peaks but this buzzcut is so ass
That's why you should wear a fringe.

Why have a buzzcut when you are balding😭

• JFL
This is prob just your natural hairline. Some people just have naturally higher hairlines

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and overdose
ur hairline is fine and not receding. u just got a massive forehead

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, normie_joe, lestoa and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and overdose
Yes, nigger says he is norwood 7 jfl
It might be even worse than that. I’ll look like the average 90 yo grampa in the next few months :feelsbadman:

It might be even worse than that. I’ll look like the average 90 yo grampa in the next few months :feelsbadman:
niggers here rly need to chill out

How far did your father and grandfather on your mother's side get on the Norwood Scala at 30

• +1
How far did your father and grandfather on your mother's side get on the Norwood Scala at 30
My father was like norwood 3-4 and my grandfather still has a full head of hair :forcedsmile:

My father was like norwood 3-4 and my grandfather still has a full head of hair :forcedsmile:
then stop being scared and live your life, dw. Your hair genetics comes 90% from ur grandfather from ur mothers side

• Love it
Your hair line just rounder. Temples are not always necessarily square. They don't necessarily project forward on everyone. Pattinson has a similar thing.
Robmet2016  3 1

• +1