Norwood Pill Reminder

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Showed this woman (late 20s and early 30s) a pic me of me as a 16 year old, she said "oh wow you were so cute! So much hair on top!"
fml. Nw0 or fucking bust dude if you lose hair its over. Seriously wanted to rope right then, got powermogged by 16 year old me and he didn't even get laid LOL

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
tfw wasnt even born with round nw0 but instead some shitty baby hairs in nw0 area that eventually fell out

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
I'm kinda young and I still have my hair on top, but from my dad's family I'm basically fucked, I've done a lot of research for hair loss tho, but I'll be ready for that moment.

I won't be a victim of the Norwood Reaper.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mayorga and LordNorwood
How old are you ?

I told u, its NW0 or nothing

• +1
Im dying

SO MUCH HAIR HAIR ON TOP

81 817848 open eye crying laughing emoji

• So Sad
I'm 19 yo and I have Norwood 2.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: rawdogprince, Vitruvian, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
I was borm with norwood 1 and still have it.
Jfl I never had 0😥

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
Nw2-3 since birth checking in

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: karbo, ovosoundszn and LordNorwood
I will get to nw0 if it's the last thing I do on this gay earth. By the time I'm done I won't even have a forehead. The Reaper better mark my words

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2634
Showed this woman (late 20s and early 30s) a pic me of me as a 16 year old, she said "oh wow you were so cute! So much hair on top!"
fml. Nw0 or fucking bust dude if you lose hair its over. Seriously wanted to rope right then, got powermogged by 16 year old me and he didn't even get laid LOL
Bitch you ain't the Norwood Lord.

• JFL
  • +1
Lol why did I get an angry reaction @LordNorwood?
I meant to hit sad react but I was phoneposting so it went angry
I left it as angry because I am legit angry that 19 year olds have to deal with norwood 2, I'm in holy crusader mode right now
Bitch you ain't the Norwood Lord.
I wish I wasn't but this is the curse life has given me

• Woah
Reactions: Averagecel
I meant to hit sad react but I was phoneposting so it went angry
I left it as angry because I am legit angry that 19 year olds have to deal with norwood 2, I'm in holy crusader mode right now

I wish I wasn't but this is the curse life has given me
caged at crusader mode :lul:

• JFL
What nw are you op ? And get on fin + minoxidil+nizoral shampoo

• +1
Reactions: madmax and LordNorwood
What nw are you op ? And get on fin + minoxidil+nizoral shampoo
NW3 with diffuse thinning by my estimate. Luckily the crown is good. Four weeks ago I got on Nizoral, last week I got on fin. I have a bunch of other shit to get into as well but for that I need more money. Probably gonna pick up minox soon though seeing as its so cheap.
I'm going to try my best to maintain and regrow and then hair transplant in a few years. Luckily my sides and vertex are thick as fuck so I should have plenty of donor hair.
EDIT: Nvm, looking up pics of NW3 I think I'm between NW3 and NW2. I'm like NW2.5

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

• JFL
NW3 with diffuse thinning by my estimate. Luckily the crown is good. Four weeks ago I got on Nizoral, last week I got on fin. I have a bunch of other shit to get into as well but for that I need more money. Probably gonna pick up minox soon though seeing as its so cheap.
I'm going to try my best to maintain and regrow and then hair transplant in a few years. Luckily my sides and vertex are thick as fuck so I should have plenty of donor hair.
EDIT: Nvm, looking up pics of NW3 I think I'm between NW3 and NW2. I'm like NW2.5
You can save your hair at nw 2.5 you're already on fin get on minoxidil and apply it twice a day when you wake and before you sleep you'll get back to nw2 and you'll restore your density good luck op

• +1
You can save your hair at nw 2.5 you're already on fin get on minoxidil and apply it twice a day when you wake and before you sleep you'll get back to nw2 and you'll restore your density good luck op
Thanks bro. I am honestly full of hope. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of norwood death

Thanks bro. I am honestly full of hope. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of norwood death
You'll make it buddy stick to the big three (nizoral/fin/minoxidil) and you'll save your hair

• +1
Shouldnt have opened this

@Ritalincel now u open this

• So Sad
thank god im barely norwooding, only need a little HT

• +1
I’m 19 I saw my hairline move half an inch fucking hopped on the big 5. Niz,fin,minox,dermaroll,nofap I don’t fw the reaper dawg

• Love it