(NORWOOD) Updates on Pyrilutamide

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Any updates?

I've been using pyrilutamide for around 2 or 3 months now. Varying doses but typically once a day somewhere between 5-10mg.

The dose I'm not sure of because I don't really have a way to measure it exactly. I simply put about half the bag of pyrilutamide in one vial of KB solution that typically takes about a month for me to go through.

I have a strange situation my hairloss was never stable to begin with so I can't determine efficacy. For example I've been rapidly thinning this entire time (telogen effluvium) since accutane 2 years ago and ALSO miniaturizing at the same time.

I have used everything as well but quit for a variety of reasons. I'm currently only still on finasteride. I liked dutasteride A LOT because the increase in testosterone seriously made my brain feel better and I had rock solid morning wood EVERY DAY and a great sex drive. But I felt my hair was falling out even faster so I quit. Oral minoxidil is trash to me, every dose I ever self administered gave me side effects and that's actually quite common. RU58841 I felt just didn't do anything and pyrilutamide is 4x stronger. I would go back to it if pyrilutamide wasn't available.

Topical minoxidil I'm seemingly a non responder. I apply max strength tretinoin .1% with it to make myself somewhat a responder. My eyebrows are pretty thick, eyelashes too, but no regrowth on my head, just constant shedding.

So my current routine is: fin 1mg daily + topical min 1x nightly + .1% tretinoin + 5-10mg topical pyrilutamide.

Im a NW0 diffuse thinning badly to a NW7. All the men in my family went bald, including mother's side too. I have the gene. I took accutane 3-4x and that kick-started it and then MPB sped up and started miniaturizing. Without these drugs I would be bald in 3-5 years for life.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
seems like human trials testing within a few years sadly, after their pig trials
just seems like another cope.. it would be surreal to have a final cure for balding, we arent that advanced yet

correct me if im wrong

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 16220
Unlike other hairloss drugs, Pyri has literally ZERO evidence of guys proving it working or not. The only thing I read is that plenty of guys are gettling similar sides to fin which shouldn't be the case. Sides like ball aches, chest swelling etc. If it has same sides as fin, there is no other drug in near future.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 16220
Unlike other hairloss drugs, Pyri has literally ZERO evidence of guys proving it working or not. The only thing I read is that plenty of guys are gettling similar sides to fin which shouldn't be the case. Sides like ball aches, chest swelling etc. If it has same sides as fin, there is no other drug in near future.
At least if it's giving similar side effects to fin it does SOMETHING that's affecting androgens. I got the ball ache on dutasteride. It's the same ball ache that I got on HCG (steroid recovery drug, contains LH which signals your balls to produce testosterone), as well so I know it's actually a good thing. It's to do with the increase in testosterone.

But that's scary if pyrilutamide doesn't actually work. It's expensive (to me) at like $130 a month for a research topical and I don't really have a whole lot of hair left. The entire top of my head is pretty badly thinning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, lepo2317 and Elvisandreaa
I'm assuming you've started with fin?

how long where you on fin only?

I stopped shedding only after 6 months of fin

do you microneedle with minoxidil ?