norwooding in puberty what do I do?

GrayEyedBarrett

GrayEyedBarrett

Banned
I know that taking fin can stop dick growth and fuck up pubertal hormones. I need to keep heightmaxing since I think I have at least an inch left of growing probably by 22. What can I do if i see thinning on temples. Might just be stress and I have always had thin hair but it seems thinner at the temples so I’m watching it but idk what the fuck to do tbh all this shit fucks u up and minoxidil gave me ed for a bit and fucked me up when i tried that. And i would rather just do low dose fin like every other day but I dont want to fuck my hormones what should I do?

derminator and peppermint oil cuh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and Blackout.xl
derminator and peppermint oil cuh
Ok greycel but that costs like fucking 300$ and im pretty sure peppermint oil fucks your hormones.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, gymislife, Deleted member 4087 and 1 other person
Dutasteride bro

Won’t fuck my shit up?
Obviously it will affect your hormones, but without this you will be bald at 20(maybe)
Tbh its all dependant on your genes
Shit genes = ovER
Good genes = be happy

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy and goat2x
Ok greycel but that costs like fucking 300$ and im pretty sure peppermint oil fucks your hormones.
derminator is $190 and idk where you got that peppermint oil fucks your hormones

Obviously it will affect your hormones, but without this you will be bald at 20(maybe)
Tbh its all dependant on your genes
Shit genes = ovER
Good genes = be happy
Yeah I have good face genes just bad hair density on my head but I think I will be able to grow a dense beard. Also I’m not even sure I’m norwooding yet at all tbh probably am not and I just have thin hair naturally. Just wanted to know if i did since I dont have great density.
derminator is $190 and idk where you got that peppermint oil fucks your hormones
Thought it did something but I wasn’t sure. How do I apply it? Should I mix it with coconut oil?

How old are you? If you are 17+ then i'd say take fin or start with minoxidil then add fin when you are older

If you don't want your hormones fucked with, just hop on fin bro

How old are you? If you are 17+ then i'd say take fin or start with minoxidil then add fin when you are older
I am 20 bit I think I’m still growing andI thought fin blocks dht which masculinizes the face?

Dr Pen is just as effective as derminator and cheaper like $50-$150 for newer models straight from them

Do not use pepper mint oil, better off castor oil and rosemary oil.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
I am 20 bit I think I’m still growing andI thought fin blocks dht which masculinizes the face?
Just take fin dude, If you're 20 and still holding out hope for any natural facial masculinization then I'm sorry but you're deluded.
Your face will be fully developed, especially the type of development that hormones can effect. any changes in bone will be so minuscule that they might as well not happen.
Or if you meant like facial hair as opposed to bone then i think you're right but you'd be better off with hair and no beard than the other way around.
As convoluted as it sounds, maybe take fin and use dht gel on your face if you're intent on growing a beard, I think it could minimize hair-loss but I could be way off.

Just take fin dude, If you're 20 and still holding out hope for any natural facial masculinization then I'm sorry but you're deluded.
Your face will be fully developed, especially the type of development that hormones can effect. any changes in bone will be so minuscule that they might as well not happen.
Or if you meant like facial hair as opposed to bone then i think you're right but you'd be better off with hair and no beard than the other way around.
As convoluted as it sounds, maybe take fin and use dht gel on your face if you're intent on growing a beard, I think it could minimize hair-loss but I could be way off.
I hit puberty at 15 and didn’t get armpit hair until 17. So yeah I am still in puberty. I have like no body hair lol it’s just starting to come in. Not everyone hits puberty the same time dumbass. Both my parents started late I literally looked 12 until I was 18 srs.

Bro is that even possible?

Bro is that even possible?
Idk bro I fr can’t tell I always had a shit hairline and genetic widows peak with naturally thin hair so I’m probably tripping myself out but who knows.

Idk bro I fr can’t tell I always had a shit hairline and genetic widows peak with naturally thin hair so I’m probably tripping myself out but who knows.
Maybe your face is changing
Are you noticing hair lost or falling of your head? Like on the clothes or pillow?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
isnt it placebo ? upload a pic
also do you have a beard already?thats not relevant im just corious

Maybe your face is changing
Are you noticing hair lost or falling of your head? Like on the clothes or pillow?
Not rlly my hair is just thin tbh might be stress I have always had high anxiety but my temples seem to have a bit less density it seems. Idk but I am going to buzz my hair today and the truth will be revealed.

I hit puberty at 15 and didn’t get armpit hair until 17. So yeah I am still in puberty.
How does this follow at all?

It's expected that you keep developing shit like body hair well into your 20s but it's not the same as puberty.

Last edited:
Dude if you really are balding you need to get on medication ASAP. Stop coping. I wish I got on fin a year earlier, it would’ve been so much easier and I would have much better hair than I do now.

If you keep waiting and losing more ground you are only fucking yourself over for the future

Dr Pen is just as effective as derminator and cheaper like $50-$150 for newer models straight from them

Do not use pepper mint oil, better off castor oil and rosemary oil.
Why not use peppermint?

How old are you? First of all there is no proof behind minoxidil's assumed claim of "ED", Minoxidil isn't even absorped hormonally so what proof do you have behind that? Secondly, there is nothing other than Finasteride that currently works to halt your hair loss. If you don't want to use fin, you can try oils but they are pretty much useless. They will have some use but the higher your DHT sensitivity becomes, the less efficient those oils will be.
Also, if you really don't want to use Fin, get a hairpiece in the future. They look legit and will release you from all the stress. No joke.