norwooding linked to cranofacial development? (bald cunts GTFIH)

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
https://tmdocclusion.com/2018/07/14/more-on-hair-loss/

theres also this article which i cant be fucked reading through: https://tmdocclusion.com/home/connection-to-other-diseases-and-syndromes/hair-loss/

basically the theory connecting hair health to facial development is that the health of hair is dictated by nutrients supplied through the underlying blood vessels and muscles. the strength of these muscles is determined by the level of usage of facial musculature.

now i know you are thinking "hurr durh cope nrgbshf;kn" but legit son the logic behind this theory actually make perfect sense. anyway, just some food for thought.

srs bunny boyos this is break through stuff which begs the question: if youre not mewing

what the fuck are you doing?

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Freaking great, not only have the orthodontists destroyed my face, but also my hairline.

• +1
Reactions: axedee, Deleted member 470, FatmanO and 4 others
makes sense. ive norwooding in my teens and also fucked up my facial development during that time.

That theory will remain a theory because it wouldn’t explain my hairline then

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
basically the theory connecting hair health to facial development is that the health of hair is dictated by nutrients supplied through the underlying blood vessels and muscles. the strength of these muscles is determined by the level of usage of facial musculature.
all cool but why does finasteride actually work then?

all cool but why does finasteride actually work then?
i dont even know what fina is lol

anyway i dont think its a single contributor in the same way that smoking isnt the only cause of lung cancer.

i dont even know what fina is lol

anyway i dont think its a single contributor in the same way that smoking isnt the only cause of lung cancer.
Finasteride prevents the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body which is, as the current popular theory says, responsible for male pattern balding.
Finasteride stops this type of balding.

According to the article, the improper muscle development leads to necrosis, hypoxia, and calcification, which reinforce eachother and cause more hairloss. Interesting.

I actually thought of this theory awhile back because guys with baldness usually had oddly shaped skulls. I helped a user on here apply a topical that's good for decalcifying, and it actually worked for him. I think this theory seems pretty legit boyos. :feelsautistic:

I don't get it. (low iq)

so just work out and get muh nutrients?

god just came back to state this thread is vvery low IQ that my high IQ brain COULD not analyze it.

god just came back to state this thread is vvery low IQ that my high IQ brain COULD not analyze it.
389.jpg

I don't get it either, someone explain?

Hair loss is not linked to craniofacial development. Hair loss is dictated by constant changes in hormones like
  1. DHT - sex steroid
  2. Prolactin
  3. High inflammatory foods
  4. Constant exposure to high cortisol.
It is the accumulation of many factors that result in hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466 and androidcel
Hair loss is not linked to craniofacial development. Hair loss is dictated by constant changes in hormones like
  1. DHT - sex steroid
  2. Prolactin
Did you make account just for that post?

1. DHT - sex steroid
  2. Prolactin
first post high IQ, very cool

Yes, like mewing is going to do anything to your facial structure past the age of 16.

Yes, like mewing is going to do anything to your facial structure past the age of 16.
JFL if you don't get incredible mewing benefits after 2 months you probably mew like a bitch and never even mewed correctly
it took me 1 month to get the right position and 2 months afterwards my sinuses opened like they never did in my lifetime + insane oral health improvements & some very minor changes to my teeth.
Many Mewing videos 100% wrong bullshit and people cant understand what mike mew is saying because he speak in very high IQ

Basically if you are not feeling insane suction + the ENTIRE tongue touching the roof of the mouth with 100% contact of every part of it and strain feeling across all your teeth like bracers then you are NOT mewing correctly
Most people are definitely not mewing right. It took me a month to get it right after watching most of his videos and reading the free chapter from john mew book

I can tell you that most videos explain it bad, you have to really get there and understand the mechanism yourself to be sure you are doing it right, nobody can tell you if you are doing it right but yourself so if you don't understand everything about it you can never be sure.

The way I discovered it the first time is laying on my back and doing the swallow correctly at night and then it finally clicked I was so happy I couldn't sleep that night. The feeling is insane and you will know it gives you insane sharp focus, you just cant miss it.

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
JFL if you don't get incredible mewing benefits after 2 months you probably mew like a bitch and never even mewed correctly
it took me 1 month to get the right position and 2 months afterwards my sinuses opened like they never did in my lifetime + insane oral health improvements & some very minor changes to my teeth.
Many Mewing videos 100% wrong bullshit and people cant understand what mike mew is saying because he speak in very high IQ

Basically if you are not feeling insane suction + the ENTIRE tongue touching the roof of the mouth with 100% contact of every part of it and strain feeling across all your teeth like bracers then you are NOT mewing correctly
Most people are definitely not mewing right. It took me a month to get it right after watching most of his videos and reading the free chapter from john mew book

I can tell you that most videos explain it bad, you have to really get there and understand the mechanism yourself to be sure you are doing it right, nobody can tell you if you are doing it right but yourself so if you don't understand everything about it you can never be sure.

The way I discovered it the first time is laying on my back and doing the swallow correctly at night and then it finally clicked I was so happy I couldn't sleep that night. The feeling is insane and you will know it gives you insane sharp focus, you just cant miss it.

Fag stfu.

You've inspired me to open a youtube channel about this topic
Like the 100 other normies who just discovered mewing, and already got thousands of subscribers talking about this same topic, just this year, and January ain’t even over yet?

Go ahead.

• +1
Reactions: axedee