Norwooding or mature hairline?

M

MilkoShoes

Iron
I have my doubts that I'm norwooding as everyone here likes to say. My mom has a similar mature hairline and I don't notice any hairs falling out in the shower nor any more receeding since a couple years ago. The hair is still very thick and always gets commented on at the barber. Could it just be a mature hairline or am I on the Norwood reapers hit list? Using shitty unfrauded pics from a shit phone for accuracy.
Also I know my hair style is shit rn. I'm growing out my hair after a buzzcut

Attachments

• IMG_20191228_155650.jpg
    IMG_20191228_155650.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20191228_155643.jpg
    IMG_20191228_155643.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 190
Check the hair of your own father or mother's father.

• +1
Reactions: MilkoShoes
More opinions please

Balding or not balding, it makes no difference with that hairline.

Balding or not balding, it makes no difference with that hairline.

In my creative writing class at uni the girls were tasked with coming up with their ideal man. They chose to give him my hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Attachments

• peter11.jpg
    peter11.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 174

It's almost like a professionally frauded photo shoot yeilds better photos than a $200 android selfie.

That dude is definitely better looking than me though NGL. Also my hair was way longer in the uni class. I had a buzz cut recently which contributes to why it looks so shit.

It's almost like a professionally frauded photo shoot yeilds better photos than a $200 android selfie.

That dude is definitely better looking than me though NGL. Also my hair was way longer in the uni class. I had a buzz cut recently which contributes to why it looks so shit.
you're so innocent

I have my doubts that I'm norwooding as everyone here likes to say. My mom has a similar mature hairline and I don't notice any hairs falling out in the shower nor any more receeding since a couple years ago. The hair is still very thick and always gets commented on at the barber. Could it just be a mature hairline or am I on the Norwood reapers hit list? Using shitty unfrauded pics from a shit phone for accuracy.
Also I know my hair style is shit rn. I'm growing out my hair after a buzzcut

yes you are clearly norwooding.
Mature hairline? such thing is a bluepilled lie: if you don't have the same hairline of your prime, it means you need finasteride

There's no such thing as "Mature hairline" you either have a nw0 or you're balding, doesn't matter if fast or slowly

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن