@NorwoodReaper is the best looking member here.

Autismcel

Autismcel

Kraken
@NorwoodAscender mirin chin, side, smile

PROVE ME WRONG

PROB THE ONLY TRUE LOOKSMAXXER HERE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, SecularIslamist, brucewayne78 and 16 others
stop setting me up bro im about to get crucified

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, qwertynineofive, normie_joe and 13 others
Hes pretty good looking but I wouldn't say the best.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sub5c3l, Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
stop setting me up bro im about to get crucified
3878522 IMG 8140

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Delons, BlackpillRemedy, kiyopon and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, HTN_Mentalcel, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, sub5c3l, BrahminBoss and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5c3l, HTN_Mentalcel, Ragnar and 4 others
Hes pretty good looking but I wouldn't say the best.
i think i have a decent amount of room to improve tho which is lifefuel for me. Im 15 percent bodyfat and very bloated, getting to twelve and debloating would do so much for me. plus dyeing my brows and lashes. pdo threads to improve tilt or cantho if that doesnt work. latisse on nose and lashes. mouth wideing device. fixing my red cheeks. and prob more im forgetting.

excited to see how i look in four months or so.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, BrahminBoss, coisbhai and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, coisbhai, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
i think i have a decent amount of room to improve tho which is lifefuel for me. Im 15 percent bodyfat and very bloated, getting to twelve and debloating would do so much for me. plus dyeing my brows and lashes. pdo threads to improve tilt or cantho if that doesnt work. latisse on nose and lashes. mouth wideing device. fixing my red cheeks. and prob more im forgetting.

excited to see how i look in four months or so.
Lowkey similar to my plan idk why but it feels like my face is perma bloated (prob cope) and I also have red cheeks:feelswah: Latisse for nose? I've never heard of that, mirintho

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Autismcel and NorwoodAscender
Lowkey similar to my plan idk why but it feels like my face is perma bloated (prob cope) and I also have red cheeks:feelswah: Latisse for nose? I've never heard of that, mirintho
can cause fat loss. hoping it reduces nose width. and also hoping it reduces fat above my eyes, reducing my negative hooding making my eyes look more positive

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai, BoredPrince, NoseProphecy and 2 others
i look like shit here at least use better pics jflll my frontal mogs that frontal now after losing some weight and fixing brows
You look better than 99% of forum dalits even at your worst bhai

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
i aspire to be like him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Autismcel
can cause fat loss. hoping it reduces nose width. and also hoping it reduces fat above my eyes, reducing my negative hooding making my eyes look more positive
Interesting, also I wonder if hydrocortisone would work? The effects are temp but my derm prescribed me a 2.5% topical to reduce puffiness on my lips but maybe it would work for nose:think:

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, NorwoodAscender and Autismcel
Uhh hello? I exist?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, NoseProphecy and NorwoodAscender
Explains his relaxed non angry posting style

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy and NorwoodAscender
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, SoundnVision, Autismcel and 1 other person
Interesting, also I wonder if hydrocortisone would work? The effects are temp but my derm prescribed me a 2.5% topical to reduce puffiness on my lips but maybe it would work for nose:think:
yes i’m going to do a combo of latisse and hydrocortizone tho. i’ve been using hydrocortisone and i swear i notice a difference but could be placebo. also am using tret on it. and don’t use hydro for more than two weeks straight. after that take a 1-2 week break and start it again

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and ChadL1te
gigachad to east asian women

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
Wtf

Nigga what did you do????? You literally look like a morph here

Stop gatekeeping :feelswhy::feelswah:
eyebrows are law. shave the ends to give urself a nuetral or positive tilt if it will fit u. make them thicker with minox and dye them like i’m about to do. i’ve noticed some lip gain with volufiline but i REALLY started to notice it when i dermastamped my lips first then used vaseline and aquaphor before the volufiline to help absorption. still need to really work on lashes. and i was more debloated in that pic making me look a bit better

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Autismcel
eyebrows are law. shave the ends to give urself a neg/positive tilt if it will fit u. make them thicker with minox and dye them like i’m about to do. i’ve noticed some lip gain with volufiline but i REALLY started to notice it when i dermastamped my lips first then used vaseline and aquaphor before the volufiline to help absorption. still need to really work on brows. and i was more debloated in that pic making me look a bit better
Yeah, I still have your advice saved bhai

I don't think I'm gonna need to max my mouth area, only gonna moisturize them like u told me to

But i defo need to debloat my nose JFL it literally has exposed oil glands that look like blackheads, so prob need to "deoil" it if that makes any sense JFL

Hopefully one day after i ascend, I'm drawing your face on her ass hopefully (is that insult? I'm aspie i can't tell)

• +1
He's a frauding Mid tier normie!

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Is it safe to use it? Without a doctor's prescription
completely safe. could get some dryness or irritation from it at first but it will go away. start by getting the .025 and applying it every other night for the first month. then after that do it nightly. u can get it from alldaychemist

• +1
Any other ways to reduce fat above eyes?

I got so much of it that it literally gives me negative canthal tilt, even though it's not

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Any other ways to reduce fat above eyes?

I got so much of it that it literally gives me negative canthal tilt, even though it's not
not really. im in the same boat tho. i measured my actual tilt and its three to four degrees positive but the hooding and not great lower lid make it look neutral. just gonna try the latisse and losing weight and debloating. apparently orc's eye area completely changed after he lost weight

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
textbook htn

• +1
hes good looking, he gives out reps like candies AND he's a tom brady fan i mean what more can you ask for he's the GOATTTTTT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Autismcel
Did u dye brows here?
no, lighting change and they are a bit more thick making them look a little darker. I am dyeing them dark brown and my lashes black this friday. already bought the dye

• +1
Reactions: smallman
he is miniarvid for a reason

of the actual active or note worthy users he is in the top 1%

• Love it
He looks like a mix of Arvid and Bo burnham

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Autismcel
He looks good these days

If i was a girl I would date @Amnesia short king:feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
4089920_1713927176647.png

Attachments

• 1713927176647.png
    1713927176647.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
He looks like watered down version of arvid tbh

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
think dyeing my brows and lashes will help at all? personally i think it will make my eyes pop more. especially the color
Could help but don't go too dark imo otherwise you'll look like tjose british slags. Would look off on your pheno.

• +1
Could help but don't go too dark imo otherwise you'll look like tjose british slags. Would look off on your pheno.
welp i already have dark brown dye. guess i could buy medium brown but not rlly tryna spend more money. i’m just gonna try it, it’ll go away in like 2-3 weeks anyways

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

I mog ur ass @NorwoodAscender and I rape your nordic mother with my BSC(big slavic badboy cock)