nose filler or rhino

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
full on rhino for ethnic nose or filler on bridge? need more opinions. filler is cheaper and can give decent result but rhino permanent

Attachments

• fuck.PNG
    fuck.PNG
    539.3 KB · Views: 130
holy shit is the back of your neurocranium actually a straight vertical line?

• JFL
Reactions: Cacas112, johncruz12345, xdxdxnice1 and 7 others
get rhino fillers are for cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Introvertednarc, Warlow and 1 other person
Orthodontic underbite treatment + wtf is wrong with ur neurocranium

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
It’s Over

• So Sad
Reactions: Sikkunt23
FD837468 14A9 4AC2 9191 62BB417F7D73
+underbite treatment + rhino
F7E10209 AB60 4F44 AB23 A05E2F704F02
+hair style
A8158864 91F1 497D 88D2 00CA6520CA60

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 6488 and Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Stop being autistic and tell ur ortho to fix ur underbite
bro im going ortho in 2hours no larp, i swear braces and elastics dont change shit apart from teeth position to mask skeletal underbite

bro im going ortho in 2hours no larp, i swear braces and elastics dont change shit apart from teeth position to mask skeletal underbite
Discuss with ortho

What type of treatment would be best for his underbite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 8583
Discuss with ortho
that's what i got told at my last ortho consultation bro, in my morph did u change my maxillary position or just balance my lips out?

that's what i got told at my last ortho consultation bro, in my morph did u change my maxillary position or just balance my lips out?
Just lips

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8583

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-18-00-47-24~2.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-18-00-47-24~2.png
    239.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_2020-08-18-00-44-53~2.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-18-00-44-53~2.png
    300.9 KB · Views: 34
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 8583
again this can be achieved with fillers no considering size of my nose isn't too big
Fillers are temporary buddy boyo, put that 145 IQ to work and do some research

also this fogs:

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Are you getting bimax? Won't that correct your underbite?
i need braces before i get bimax to correct teeth positioning its all part of a plan called orthagnathic surgery

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
my nose isn't as big as first pic so i could probs sort shape out with fillers no?
if you get fillers you would have to go back evey couple of months plus they look like dog shit before you get them retouched. filler= soy boy beta bitch new male the problem is your bones fix your bones.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
if you get fillers you would have to go back evey couple of months plus they look like dog shit before you get them retouched. filler= soy boy beta bitch new male the problem is your bones fix your bones.
nose filler lasts longer

i need braces before i get bimax to correct teeth positioning its all part of a plan called orthagnathic surgery
Yes but the bimax should correct your bite if done right

• +1
Yes but the bimax should correct your bite if done right
yes but i literally cant even get bimax before braces so i have to pay for braces for 5k too

Fillers are cheap and the guys saying dont do it cus they're temporary are plain stupid. First you get temporary to MAKE SURE YOU LIKE HOW IT LOOKS before doing ANYTHING PERMANENT.

Then you get a cartilage graft on your nose bridge or an implant, your choice they both work, and these are permanent augmentations which give the same result as the filler, if you decide you liked how it looked.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax and Deleted member 8583
Fillers are cheap and the guys saying dont do it cus they're temporary are plain stupid. First you get temporary to MAKE SURE YOU LIKE HOW IT LOOKS before doing ANYTHING PERMANENT.

Then you get a cartilage graft on your nose bridge or an implant, your choice they both work, and these are permanent augmentations which give the same result as the filler, if you decide you liked how it looked.
Generally agreed but fillers woldn't indicate what a rhinoplasty would look like JFL.

He could try fillers until he can afford Rhino. Problem is that fillers would probably need to resolve before doing surgery, so he would have to go back to his subhuman nose again

Also, Rhino would look a lot better than fillers

• +1
Generally agreed but fillers woldn't indicate what a rhinoplasty would look like JFL.

He could try fillers until he can afford Rhino. Problem is that fillers would probably need to resolve before doing surgery, so he would have to go back to his subhuman nose again

Also, Rhino would look a lot better than fillers

You dont understand its not getting fillers to see how rhino (nose reduction) looks like, its to see how nose bridge implant/graft would look like.

When you get nose bridge augmented you dont need the rest of the nose reduced, look at this morph I did on his nose only changing the nose bridge projection and height:
648491330e2f468cf621a003bab2b32a.gif

Thats what filler will do and then nose bridge implant/graft. As you can see his nose only looks too big because its disproportionately small at the top + low set bridge makes it look uglier/more feminine.

• Love it
You dont understand its not getting fillers to see how rhino (nose reduction) looks like, its to see how nose bridge implant/graft would look like.

When you get nose bridge augmented you dont need the rest of the nose reduced, look at this morph I did on his nose only changing the nose bridge projection and height:
648491330e2f468cf621a003bab2b32a.gif

Thats what filler will do and then nose bridge implant/graft. As you can see his nose only looks too big because its disproportionately small at the top + low set bridge makes it look uglier/more feminine.
high iq tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
full on rhino for ethnic nose or filler on bridge? need more opinions. filler is cheaper and can give decent result but rhino permanent
None. Correct your maxilla to get rid of hooked nose.

20200818 130343

Just gave you a forehead implant, no need to thanks me

• So Sad