Nose Is fucking cope

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
It's Always a forward growth problem. People don't get It. They think they Will be beatiful After getting a good nose. But the fact Is that there are plenty of gl people with imperfect noses. It's Always how big the nose Is relatively to the face. A small recessed face Will Always stay like that and the nose Will Just be comically small After a Rhino

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, iblamehumphrey, thereallegend and 7 others
no one's ugly because of a singular feature, they're just unwilling to accept their entire face is bad.

• +1
Reactions: definitely_notchad, boss8055, DarkAscender and 13 others
It does depend how bad the nose it though

It does depend how bad the nose it though
4bd1f927d2b020eeaef52feb11fca12a.jpg
always forward growth problem. if your nose looks too big, it's just because the rest of your face is too small.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
always forward growth problem. if your nose looks too big, it's just because the rest of your face is too small.
I agree but a crazy nose (not it just being big) still distracts from the face

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I agree but a crazy nose (not it just being big) still distracts from the face
it's always because the face is too small. just getting a good nose won't get you into gl territory

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
My nose is perfect.

Irrelevant if the forward growth Is shit
And forward growth is irreverent if your facial features are bad,you need both nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and Mr.Proper
my nose is nearly perfect and im still mtn

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
it's always because the face is too small. just getting a good nose won't get you into gl territory
Id look good with a better nose my forward growth is ok

And forward growth is irreverent if your facial features are bad,you need both nigga
I already said my eyes are bad. STILL, forward growth Is king. Forward growth gives you striking look irl. Touching the nose while having a flat face won't improve your attractiveness this much

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
What about bulbous nose tip?

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and Bomber517
Nose way more important on woman though. Bad nose can reduce them massively even if they have good forward growth

Her nose is straight,and every other feature is perfect especially her eye area,show an actual bad nose on a normie
Her nose would be bad if She had shit forward growth

Her nose would be bad if She had shit forward growth
Her nose looks perfect even in isolation hiding forward growth,stop coping nose is too 3 most important features

Attachments

• E1841A34-D10F-426E-9D8A-EF28196118A0.jpeg
    E1841A34-D10F-426E-9D8A-EF28196118A0.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 0
Her nose looks perfect even in isolation,stop coping nose is too 3 most important features
It's aquiline and not straight. Far from perfect. You Just proved my point

Roman nose coping

It's Always a forward growth problem. People don't get It. They think they Will be beatiful After getting a good nose. But the fact Is that there are plenty of gl people with imperfect noses. It's Always how big the nose Is relatively to the face. A small recessed face Will Always stay like that and the nose Will Just be comically small After a Rhino
I have good nose from side, pretty bad from front. But ya my jaw effects it too I have a short lower third with makes my nose look even bigger from front

Her nose isn't that bad. Size is fine it's just the bump.

I'm talking women with really hooked nose like way more angular. Completely ruins the face
45606f506a79e602a3482aecde94a3b6
Bro it's the rest of the fucking face. Very few women can be saved by rhinos. Usually the rest of the skull Is bad and they focus on that fucking nose. Maybe i'm too Deep into this shit and can spot true genetic quality

View attachment 3174075 Bro it's the rest of the fucking face. Very few women can be saved by rhinos. Usually the rest of the skull Is bad and they focus on that fucking nose. Maybe i'm too Deep into this shit and can spot true genetic quality
Bruh her nose is fine. You're acting like not having a perfect small upturned nose is a failo, it's not

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Bruh her nose is fine. You're acting like not having a perfect small upturned nose is a failo, it's not
What if a woman has a shit forward growth and a shit nose?? What do you think the main cause for her ugliness Is?? Would She become gl After getting a perfect nose?? Or She would benefit more from a bimax?

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
I have good nose from side, pretty bad from front. But ya my jaw effects it too I have a short lower third with makes my nose look even bigger from front
Having something good from the side and not the front literally means nothing,so best just get surgery,there is a lot of Celebes with bad nose from side but good from front bc that’s all that matters,3/4 nose does mean a decent amount tho

What if a woman has a shit forward growth and a shit nose?? What do you think the main cause for her ugliness Is?? Would She become gl After getting a perfect nose?? Or She would benefit more from a bimax?
Ofc in that case it's the forward growth but hooked nose doesn't always mean recessed maxilla.

Having something good from the side and not the front literally means nothing,so best just get surgery,there is a lot of Celebes with bad nose from side but good from front bc that’s all that matters,3/4 nose does mean a decent amount tho
Everything matters irl, you see people in 3D, pics can never tell the full story

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex
Everything matters irl, you see people in 3D, pics can never tell the full story
Ik but if you don’t look good in pics you won’t irl sadly,candid photos look identical to irl

You're right, big nose is female gaze.

and the small upturned nose is usually a plastic surgery nose

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and uksucks
no one's ugly because of a singular feature, they're just unwilling to accept their entire face is bad.
cope. One feature can influence multiple ratios and ruin overall facial harmony. But you're partly right

cope. One feature can influence multiple ratios and ruin overall facial harmony. But you're partly right
It's Just not that important, there are models with bad noses but not a single One with bad Bones

So wouldn't a small nose make a small face look better? Hence supporting the idea that a nose job would actually help

• +1
Reactions: PSL Accuracy
So wouldn't a small nose make a small face look better? Hence supporting the idea that a nose job would actually help
It does but overall a bad nose with a good forward growth it's still better

It's Just not that important, there are models with bad noses but not a single One with bad Bones
Most of them have decent noses. They just have a hook or slight assymerty on their noses and that's why you think that this is a bad nose but it doesnt ruin harmony.

Most of them have decent noses. They just have a hook or slight assymerty on their noses and that's why you think that this is a bad nose but it doesnt ruin harmony.
Bad nose with good forward growth >>>> perfect nose with bad forward growth

shut up, if you dont have a dorsal hump u wouldnt understand

• +1
Reactions: cvltx
Bad nose with good forward growth >>>> perfect nose with bad forward growth
I agree but nose also influences your front profile not only side. It can be just too wide for your face or very assymetrical. That's rhinoplasty is one of the best surgeries

It does but overall a bad nose with a good forward growth it's still better
Debatable. Meeks and Ronaldo have trash forward growth but they're still well renowned chads and mog Gandy imo (Meeks does at least)

shut up, if you dont have a dorsal hump u wouldnt understand
7b7383fc3fe0b724d62212153b591a3c
muh dorsal hump. I've been in this game since lookism days, i could teach facial attractiveness at university

I agree but nose also influences your front profile not only side. It can be just too wide for your face or very assymetrical. That's rhinoplasty is one of the best surgeries
So does forward growth

Debatable. Meeks and Ronaldo have trash forward growth but they're still well renowned chads and mog Gandy imo (Meeks does at least)
Meeks has other features that compensate his average forward growth. Ronaldo Is Just a status chad, he wouldn't be famous Just for his looks

View attachment 3174108 muh dorsal hump. I've been in this game since lookism days, i could teach facial attractiveness at university
lol just be chad and have perfect forward growth theory:forcedsmile:

I have a unique issue, my nose actually looks fine from the front but retarded from the side because of the way my face grew out. Makes my whole face look super long