Nose is not as important as you think

psychomandible

psychomandible

Rhodesia never dies
Now you may have seen my thread asking what are the most overrated and under rated features and most of you surprisingly said nose was underrated only my melanated individual @NZb6Air said nose is overrated which I completely agree with and will tell you why it's correct.

Let's have a look at these men

Screenshot 20240928 152507 Chrome
Screenshot 20240928 152450 Chrome
Screenshot 20240928 152430 Chrome

Hmm why didn't there rhinos ascend them ? (most people here would of told them they need rhino if they posted here).
Well I hope it's obvious it's to do with everything below the nose. Let's have a look at gandy
Screenshot 20240928 152957 Chrome
omg will you look at that a properly developed face makes the nose less noticeable who would of thought (apparently no one on this forum ) and its not just the side it's the front aswell.
Screenshot 20240928 153520 Chrome

Why didn't he ascend ? Beacuse his nose wasn't his problem if anything his nose helped him :feelskek:

Now I'm not saying a rhino won't help what iam saying is if you think you need a rhino you probably need a bimax instead or some other surgery (just mew brah)

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: wrist cry, NZb6Air, Gengar and 8 others
Bumpalso rep this hit I did it all on my phone while taking a shit

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
@PlayersGetPlayed @XxW33dSm0k3rxX @Homelander @Schizotypalcel

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
all noses are good except for a short bulbous one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, xantrooper, Klasik616 and 1 other person
all noses are good except for a short bulbous one
I won't go that far but most of the time recessed niggas will cope with I need rhino bro when what they actually need is to go back in time and develop properly

• +1
Reactions: aids and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
The type isn't very important. It's the size of the nose that matters

You want meso-leptorhine that is a third of your face height

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo, boss8055, Snowskinned and 2 others
The type isn't very important. It's the size of the nose that matters

You want meso-leptorhine that is a third of your face height
David has a much bigger nose then most of the guys I showed except guess what everything below the nose is developed properly so he looks fine

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
In my case it was a really big flaw that stood out and couldn't be ignored. Even ruined my harmony

I had a big roman hawked shaped nose which had a major hook and from the front it was broken so it went one direction.

I had a septo-rhinoplasty and my nose is now a straight greek shape.

I hated it at first because I couldn't recognize myself but as the swelling went down my harmony was so much better and it didn't stood out as a flaw and wasn't even a flaw to begin with.

Nose is 50% harmony and because it's in the middle of your face next to your eyes it would be seen a good amount

Def matters more for women but it can be a destroyer for men as well

Every time I morph my nose in selfies my face looks much better

True what is above and below the nose is most important (eye area, jaw, chin). Nose is arguably least important unless it’s like abnormally big

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
In my case it was a really big flaw that stood out and couldn't be ignored. Even ruined my harmony

I had a big roman hawked shaped nose which had a major hook and from the front it was broken so it went one direction.

I hated it at first because I couldn't recognize myself but as the swelling went down my harmony was so much better and it didn't stood out as a flaw and wasn't even a flaw to begin with.

Nose is 50% harmony and because it's in the middle of your face next to your eyes it would be seen a good amount

Obviously outliers exist but generally people that say they need rhino or get rhino didn't need rhino

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
Obviously outliers exist but generally people that say they need rhino or get rhino didn't need rhino
Body dysmorphia is on another level to most and especially when they get a taste of their first plastic surgery they will be wanting more as it's never enough

• +1
"nose doesnt matter bro!"

Everything matters but a rule of thumb

Men get away with bad noses more than women

Women get away with bad jaws more than men

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
David has a much bigger nose then most of the guys I showed except guess what everything below the nose is developed properly so he looks fine
Nah his nose follows equal thirds law

look
IMG 8617
nose is about equal height as lower and upper third.

That is 90% of nose attractiveness, 1/3 of face height, 1/5 of face width

muh straight nose is like icing on cake, doesn't matter much

• +1
Now you may have seen my thread asking what are the most overrated and under rated features and most of you surprisingly said nose was underrated only my melanated individual @NZb6Air said nose is overrated which I completely agree with and will tell you why it's correct.

View attachment 3203762View attachment 3203764View attachment 3203766

Hmm why didn't there rhinos ascend them ? (most people here would of told them they need rhino if they posted here).
Well I hope it's obvious it's to do with everything below the nose. Let's have a look at gandy View attachment 3203771omg will you look at that a properly developed face makes the nose less noticeable who would of thought (apparently no one on this forum ) and its not just the side it's the front aswell.
View attachment 3203773
Why didn't he ascend ? Beacuse his nose wasn't his problem if anything his nose helped him :feelskek:

Now I'm not saying a rhino won't help what iam saying is if you think you need a rhino you probably need a bimax instead or some other surgery (just mew brah)
depends on persons facial structure ngl and if his other problems r that glaring

Did insurance cover the cosmetic adjustments? Heard that if you get your nose fixed the surgeon will charge you if you want anything cosmetic done as well

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
Did insurance cover the cosmetic adjustments? Heard that if you get your nose fixed the surgeon will charge you if you want anything cosmetic done as well
Septo was covered but rhino wasn't

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
People look at your nose and eyes when they talk to you. It’s also very important for harmony

Also, long slim noses are not bad, many people are just ugly and don’t understand why, so they blame the nose, when it’s actually about something unknown to them, like the maxilla or infraorbital rims

Me doing rhino was a meh decision tbh, Bimax would do x5 the result, it’s true. But if anyone has bulbous nose - they MUST do rhino. Nothing worse than bulbous nose. You look ugly and low iq 100% of the time

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Nah his nose follows equal thirds law

look
View attachment 3203811
nose is about equal height as lower and upper third.

That is 90% of nose attractiveness, 1/3 of face height, 1/5 of face width

muh straight nose is like icing on cake, doesn't matter much
That's what I was attacking more are the people that winge about how they don't have a straight nose when it's them coping for there dog shit lower third

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
That's what I was attacking more are the people that winge about how they don't have a straight nose when it's them coping for there dog shit lower third
meanwhile aryans whine about their A20 eyes when it's their gigantic cranium that is the problem,

• +1

View attachment 3203762View attachment 3203764View attachment 3203766

Well I hope it's obvious it's to do with everything below the nose. Let's have a look at gandy View attachment 3203771omg will you look at that a properly developed face makes the nose less noticeable who would of thought (apparently no one on this forum ) and its not just the side it's the front aswell.
View attachment 3203773

Completely agree. And that's coming from a major nosecel.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air and psychomandible